Multi pair indicators - page 8

Hi, Mladen

Is is possible to make "All MA" multi pair?

Thank You

Hi

It is very difficult for me to find work to compliment .Mladen really deserves a great pat on the back

Well done

Fx-indicators

toddanderson:
Could you please post the long red candle , looks like a mft candle or something

He did.

https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/178698

Make sure you read the whole thread!

MultipaircoeffOfline indicator

Hi, I downloaded this indicator from an earlier thread but it is dedicated to work only on EURUSD, GBPUSD, USDCAD in the same time. I can use it on a single pair but only at one of those 3 pairs. I want to use it at a single pair, any pair. Anybody can help ? Thank you. Val

???

What you have to do is this :

right click -> Multi CoeffOfLine properties -> pairs parameter

enter whatever symbol(s) you want (parameters are there to allow changes - in any indicator, not just this one)

if you want more than one symbol, separate them by ";"

regards

mladen

Val:
Hi, I downloaded this indicator from an earlier thread but it is dedicated to work only on EURUSD, GBPUSD, USDCAD in the same time. I can use it on a single pair but only at one of those 3 pairs. I want to use it at a single pair, any pair. Anybody can help ? Thank you. Val

Hi

Just to say thanks .Probably the best indicators on this forum.Great

Works on any instrument......only problem is height of bars....any chance of drawing trend lines?

Fx-indicators

Files:
indices.jpg  167 kb

For heights just set the "Equalize" parameter to true

regards

mladen

fx-indicators:
Hi

Just to say thanks .Probably the best indicators on this forum.Great

Works on any instrument......only problem is height of bars....any chance of drawing trend lines?

Fx-indicators

mladen:
For heights just set the "Equalize" parameter to true

regards

mladen

Mladen

Could you make the following improvements

Call this indicator pmp (price multipairs)

Take the average % price movement for current time frame ,of each instrument as % of daily range (high-low of last 20 days /20).

Current % price movement /daily range = indicator values.If price move 50 pips and average daily range is 100 pips , indicator will read 50.If price moves 70 pips and average daily range is 210 , indicator will read 33 (70/210)

Add all the % price movements of each instrument /number of instruments, and draw lines for values

You now have one great indicator showing overall strength

example: euro/usd + gbp usd +yen /usd = x/3= y (draw y line)

Just draw one line for overall strength

fx-indicators

Hello Mladen, can you make multi TF QQE?

many thanks in advance

venci:
Hello Mladen, can you make multi TF QQE? many thanks in advance

Here's attached.

FerruFx

Files:
Reason: