Multi pair indicators - page 7

TheRumpledOne:
Was that indicator ever posted? Also, what about the indicator that plots the daily candle on the right hand side?

Mladen's Daily_Data_Ind -i believe in Elite section

matrixebiz:
Without using the Multi_pair version what is this indicator by itself called? Can you post it. Just the One pair/chart version. Looks very similar to Snakeforce, it doesn't re-paint like Snakeforce does it?

1. it called MACD; chart and ind. in post1 (where your picture from):

2. because each of them have red and green colors - that's why you think they "Looks very similar"?

Files:

Multi Pair BBands

mladen thanks for posting your indicators. They are great. You are a good coder. I don't know if it has been done. But is there a way you can make a multi pair bbands indicator. Thanks for helping out this forum. Jatki24300

Files:

fxbs:
1. it called MACD; chart and ind. in post1 (where your picture from):

2. because each of them have red and green colors - that's why you think they "Looks very similar"?

Yes, I realize that now that Snake and MACD is totally different, glad to hear it. I would just like the Colored MACD without the multi pair option because I like to check back weeks/months in history but the other currencies get in the way.

See pic, I would like to check where yellow arrow is on G/U but the indi is showing E/U at that particular time so that is why I don't want the multi pair version just the regular. But as I said before I'll just use the regular MACD, I just liked the Red and Green for aesthetic reasons

Files:
macdpic.jpg  201 kb

Wonderful

Many thanks for your nice looking indis.

U are awesome !

:) Thank you

Could you please

Could you please post the long red candle , looks like a mft candle or something

mladen:
People, relax

MACD colored (with some experiments) :

MACDTypeparameter :

0 : "normal" MACD

1 : ZeroLag MACD

2 : MACD of RSI

3 : MACD of Momentum

4 : MACD of CCI

enjoy the summer, don't fight

mladen:
People, relax

MACD colored (with some experiments) :

MACDTypeparameter :

enjoy the summer, don't fight

Looks awesome any way of making a MTF version?

Also, maybe add one more;

MACDType parameter :

5 : MACD of RSI, Momentum and CCI

Thanks

that's wonderful

p.s. dem, why i didn't thought of that...

btw - 4 the future lets come up with some distinguishing name 4 shids and giggles and to avoid confusion with other colored macds (there is one good MACD_Colored used in 4H MACD strategy (FF) )

so: like multi...what macd? macd of everything? (everything MAGD

btw. in Multipair _Macd user can enter by hands (type) any pairs he like: 1, 2, up to (no limit?) pairs (right in indicator properties window) ;

extern string pairs = "EURUSD;GBPUSD;USDCAD";

and set bars Per Pair (bars to display):

extern int barsPerPair = 70;

Reason: