Multi pair indicators - page 38

Mladen,

I want a Multi pair Pivot indicator.

When price is below daily pivot level (classical pivot), the histogram will be red.

When price is above daily pivot level, the histogram will be green.

The usual alerts and change of separator colour.

Please code it for me when you get time.

Regards.

mladen:
This is a multi pair version of Bollinger band bars. Multi time frame is left out due to some unsolvable problems considering how metatrader aligns objects (candles in this indicator are drawn as objects). Other than that it works as the original "simple" Bollinger bands bars

Mladen

Can you please make this NMC.

Thanks

mehtabkk:
Mladen

Can you please make this NMC.

Thanks

mehtabkk

It is already new metatrader 4 compatible (see the example - no changes in the code made at all)

Files:
multi_bb.gif  96 kb

Thanks a lot Sir

Mladen

What can cause this? I can see some pairs clearly but not all.

Regards

Files:

mehtabkk:
Mladen

What can cause this? I can see some pairs clearly but not all.

Regards

Don't put together 3 digit symbols (like JPY crosses) with 5 digit symbols (values for those are too different to be in the same sub-window)

mladen:
Don't put together 3 digit symbols (like JPY crosses) with 5 digit symbols (values for those are too different to be in the same sub-window)

Thank you so much Boss

You are my idol

Mladen,

Please consider my request for Multi pair Pivot indicator at post #372 above when you get time.

Regards

Mladen

Can you please add DPeriod to your Multi Symbol Stochastic and Alert indi? I have been working on this indicator and I feel that It lags

as compared to another stochastic indicator which I have been using with the following settings.

KPeriod=7

Dperiod=2

Slowing=2

Please help Boss

Regards

mehtabkk:
Mladen

Can you please add DPeriod to your Multi Symbol Stochastic and Alert indi? I have been working on this indicator and I feel that It lags

as compared to another stochastic indicator which I have been using with the following settings.

KPeriod=7

Dperiod=2

Slowing=2

Please help Boss

Regards

mehtabkk

That indicator is showing only the values of Stochastic - not the values of signal line too. You need the DPeriod only when there is a signal line too

Reason: