Fibo & Gann variations - page 18

hi

nothing about phontom's indicator ?

thank's

urgent

Again the indicator that phontom told about seems very very interesting , no one see it before ?

traderforex777:
nothing about phontom's indicator ? thank's

Fibonacci (turning) Days

Hello. I have looked for any posting for Fibonacci Turning Days indicator and have been unsucessful. Anyone know where a version for MT$ can be found? Thanks.

Correction

I meant for MT4

Did not know it would end way request back here with other indicator request. Okay then-for the record I trade the Dow,I know the Dow's weekly range target is between 7161-7181 most likely around mar 21 09 I want to purchase either leaps or long-term Long Yen options but I need to refine the target date on my Model to hedge my savings and know when to move my dollars into silver and some Yen. The problem is the USDX is due to fall to 47.80 but I get a date in sept 09 which time-wise does not compute. So by the time the Dow reaches 11858 and starts it's long drop I need the above mentioned tool which apparently does not exist which is why I made an individual request. Also has anyone seen/could make RVMFractals With MTF(daily,weekly,monthly) all-in-one? Thanks again.

dxtrade:
Well, it took me a while, but now my all-inclusive-indicator is finished.

What is he doing?

1. He is drawing the daily pivots without cluttering the chart

2. He is drawing the major Gann Lines (scale adjustable in the properties)

3. he is drawing a box of yesterdays high/low with the 38.2 and 61.8 retracement in another color and the 0.382 and 1.382 Fib Extension of yesterdays high/low

Hope that helps... below a screenshot of the indicator without any other indicator involved (wrong - the magnified market price is on it as well )

Have fun...

Wow! I am impressed cause that`s my way to trade, i use the daily pivot, the intraday fibs, but not the gann line yet! Could you point me how those gann line can be use? But i do love your indicator bud!

###Gann_HiLo_Activator_v2###

Anyone knows the thread or posting where I can find the mq4 of Gann_HiLo_Activator indicator? Perhaps newdigital can help...

Many thanks

smalltalk:
Anyone knows the thread or posting where I can find the mq4 of Gann_HiLo_Activator indicator? Perhaps newdigital can help... Many thanks

It is here https://www.mql5.com/en/forum

Thank you very much for your swift respons...

dxtrade:
Well, it took me a while, but now my all-inclusive-indicator is finished.

What is he doing?

1. He is drawing the daily pivots without cluttering the chart

2. He is drawing the major Gann Lines (scale adjustable in the properties)

3. he is drawing a box of yesterdays high/low with the 38.2 and 61.8 retracement in another color and the 0.382 and 1.382 Fib Extension of yesterdays high/low

Hope that helps... below a screenshot of the indicator without any other indicator involved (wrong - the magnified market price is on it as well )

Have fun...

Badly your indicator would be more usable if you could fix the sunday bug. Make sunday part of friday if possible. Tia.

Reason: