RSI-Alert-Indicator: Need help from coders! - page 6

drunkpips:
Please can this modification be shared, I like to try my hand on this ,it seems interesting pls

As far as I remember it was not made (the modificaton) but I might be wrong (it was quite some time ago )

WOWWWWWWWW

Sorry for posting here but I need someone fix for me this indicator. It's repaint so I need to save or record repainted bar like in DT_ZZ indicator. i will very appreciate

stocycle.mq4

Files:
untitled.jpg  233 kb
stocycle.mq4  3 kb

Hey all, I'm looking for just an simple RSI indi that alerts when price cross level. It dont have to change colors, add arrows, show divergence, wash my car or anything else, just pop an alert whenever a level is hit and alert once(but each time conditions are met), not on every tick. RSI, price and levels need to be adjustable, but just need it to pop-up and sound when price cross up a level or down a level. Been lookin all over for 1 but all i can find are super modded indi or ones that have so many code errors they're not usable. Any help would be greatly appreciated

Thanks

archtop:
Hey all, I'm looking for just an simple RSI indi that alerts when price cross level. It dont have to change colors, add arrows, show divergence, wash my car or anything else, just pop an alert whenever a level is hit and alert once(but each time conditions are met), not on every tick. RSI, price and levels need to be adjustable, but just need it to pop-up and sound when price cross up a level or down a level. Been lookin all over for 1 but all i can find are super modded indi or ones that have so many code errors they're not usable. Any help would be greatly appreciated Thanks

archtop

Indicator from the first post of this thread does that

Hey!

Somehow it is not possible to download this indi (post #8). Could you please repost?

mladen:
Heavy-Trader, this one includes your point 7 too

Changes :

1. removed SignalGap parameter and made the arrow gaps auto adapt to pairs,time frames and ranges

2. added your point 7, repainting feature (this is the first time I coded repainting, deliberately at least )

there are two parameters to control signal arrows repainting :

repaintSignalStep -> difference you are looking for, and

repaintSignalPrice -> prices you want to compare for step

if repaintSignalStep is set to 0 (default) there is no repainting of signal arrows

Limitations :

repaint feature works only if you do not use MTF mode of the indicator (current time frame)

good luck with it

KingOfSand:
Hey! Somehow it is not possible to download this indi (post #8). Could you please repost?

Use this one (it needed update anyway to work with the new metatrader 4) : color_rsi_v1.02_nmc.mq4

Files:

mladen:
Without point 7 PS: the version without a letter v in the name can be downloaded (they are the same) it seems that at some point the V1.01 have suffered some database problem

hi, please can you make this rsi indicator to give alert when crossing 30,50 and 70 but only in the direction of a 50SMA.

And it will be great of you can put this condition: only give alert after two real candle retracement.

thank you

shawler:
hi, please can you make this rsi indicator to give alert when crossing 30,50 and 70 but only in the direction of a 50SMA.

And it will be great of you can put this condition: only give alert after two real candle retracement.

thank you

shawler

What is your exact mathematical definition of : "only give alert after two real candle retracement"?

shawler:

thank you

shawler

What is your exact mathematical definition of : "only give alert after two real candle retracement"? And wouldn't it make it alert with a significant lag?

Reason: