RSI-Alert-Indicator: Need help from coders! - page 5

RSI color

Without point 7

PS: the version without a letter v in the name can be downloaded (they are the same) it seems that at some point the V1.01 have suffered some database problem

Files:

mladen:
You can do it like this

Who can put into each candle RSI alarm alarm only once ah

rsi_alert__email.mq4

Files:

qdjack:
Who can put into each candle RSI alarm alarm only once ah rsi_alert__email.mq4

qdjack

Try this one out

PS: did not change the rest of the code (even though some things probably should be changed). Just added a check that should prevent multiple alerts on a same bar

Thanks very much, your very good, I wish you a fortune!

Can the indicator in the status bar to remove the following

qdjack:
Can the indicator in the status bar to remove the following

Here you go

mladen:
You have to write the alerting part completely different (it has to "remember" when did it alert the last time)

Btw: your original question (request) regarding that indicator was the following :

I don't clean each and every indicator I see from errors it has. It would be impossible so in the case you have asked it was done exactly what you have asked to be done (email alerts were added to it - from your post I assumed that you already know how it works, and the rest was left exactly the way it was in the original indicator, and has nothing to do with email part)

all the best

Please help me, please update this indicator in the status bar marks

qdjack:
Please help me, please update this indicator in the status bar marks

qdjack

Updated indicator attached at the previous post

PS: In my opinion better that you use some other indicator that is showing RSI crosses of certain levels. There are at least a dozen fairly good written RSI crosses indicators floating around. There would be no purpose at all in making artificially one more just because someone did not made the code of some indicator as it should have been

Thank you for your update, put the status bar to remove a lot of trouble you? If you need to override the index, I hope you will update this index, in addition to indicators of UP, Mid, Down different arrow.

If you have time, please update this indicator modify it, need your improvement.

I think that the RSI indicator has a very important role in

Heavy-Trader:
Hello mladen,

i tested the attached indicator for several months - it works much better than my first Idea in this Thread. Can i ask you for helping me again for programming the signals as you can see from my attached picture?

Why this request was ignored,any idea. I really would love to test this

Or does something like this already exist.

If not please the good coders here help out?

Would it be possible to enter the following features:

1. The arrows should also contain adjustable Signal-Gaps.

2. The Signals shown in the chart should be possible to be limited - e.g.

only show the last three signals.

3. The 2. Logic (as you can see in the attached picture marked in blue

color) should be possible to activate/deactivated from the indicator-menu.

4. Please do not show signals in the indicator-window only on the chart (In

the attached picture there are only marked for astablished overview!)

Thank you in advance for your help - hoping to hearing from you soon.

HT

Please can this modification be shared, I like to try my hand on this ,it seems interesting pls

Reason: