RSI-Alert-Indicator: Need help from coders! - page 3

Added signal gap option, done some optimization, some cleaning, the usual stuff ...

colour RSI

Hi guys

Would someone be so kind as to code, unless there already is, as RSI that changes colour depending wheather it has moved up or down from the last point. It will be great if it can alert me when RSI crosses zero.

Now the cherry on the cake will be if I could have the stoch_RSI indicator do that for me.

Kind regards alwaya

spiritbreezer:
Hi guys

Would someone be so kind as to code, unless there already is, as RSI that changes colour depending wheather it has moved up or down from the last point. It will be great if it can alert me when RSI crosses zero.

Now the cherry on the cake will be if I could have the stoch_RSI indicator do that for me.

Kind regards alwaya

It's on your second post about the subject: https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/178733/page4. With mladen hand on it.

The end

Heavy-Trader, this one includes your point 7 too

Changes :

1. removed SignalGap parameter and made the arrow gaps auto adapt to pairs,time frames and ranges

2. added your point 7, repainting feature (this is the first time I coded repainting, deliberately at least )

there are two parameters to control signal arrows repainting :

repaintSignalStep -> difference you are looking for, and

repaintSignalPrice -> prices you want to compare for step

if repaintSignalStep is set to 0 (default) there is no repainting of signal arrows

Limitations :

repaint feature works only if you do not use MTF mode of the indicator (current time frame)

good luck with it

hi to everybody,

I am looking for an rsi indicator which will give an alert when it crosses 50 level, only when the bar is finished. I found here rsi alert indicator which alerts multiple times when it crosses 50 level but it can cross it several times before the bar is finished. i found so much rsi with alerts ind. that do not work properly. either giving multiple alerts or no alerts at all. Please if somebody has got a good indicator of rsi which will alert only once upon the bar close could you attach it here. thank you in advance.

Petor

Heavy-Trader:
Hello mladen,

i tested the attached indicator for several months - it works much better than my first Idea in this Thread. Can i ask you for helping me again for programming the signals as you can see from my attached picture?

Would it be possible to enter the following features:

1. The arrows should also contain adjustable Signal-Gaps.

2. The Signals shown in the chart should be possible to be limited - e.g.

only show the last three signals.

3. The 2. Logic (as you can see in the attached picture marked in blue

color) should be possible to activate/deactivated from the indicator-menu.

4. Please do not show signals in the indicator-window only on the chart (In

the attached picture there are only marked for astablished overview!)

Thank you in advance for your help - hoping to hearing from you soon.

HT

The DS Stochastic is beautiful Indicator! Thank You, Mladen!

Request for Mladen's Color RSI indicators

Please post the Color RSI v1.01.mq4 (Post 4) and Color RSI v1.02.mq4 (Post 8) indicators and help.

Thanks.

Hi mladen,

Can you please repost this, as there is noway to download this indy just hangs.

Cheers.

mladen:
Heavy-Trader, this one includes your point 7 too

Changes :

1. removed SignalGap parameter and made the arrow gaps auto adapt to pairs,time frames and ranges

2. added your point 7, repainting feature (this is the first time I coded repainting, deliberately at least )

there are two parameters to control signal arrows repainting :

repaintSignalStep -> difference you are looking for, and

repaintSignalPrice -> prices you want to compare for step

if repaintSignalStep is set to 0 (default) there is no repainting of signal arrows

Limitations :

repaint feature works only if you do not use MTF mode of the indicator (current time frame)

good luck with it

fxbs:
OBOS levels reentry signals added - jus puttin in all stuff what i already stole from Mladen

RSI_maxim is awesome, thanks.

Whats that second indicator that you are using ?

MTF RSI Histogram

Hi, is there a way to make this indicator to plot histogram instead of a line?

Regards

Reason: