EA based on SAR color bar

Hello,

I've just this idea when I see this thread

Here's a system based on SAR color bar on Timeframe H4

I join my mq4 and a little backtest

Do you want to test it ?

Michel

82% relative drawdown.

Ever heard of "margin call"? You'll hate these words as soon as you open a real account and trade with this EA because it will kill your deposit. For Backtesting margin call is never used. But on real account margin call usually is 100% (when your margin = free margin and falls, the most losing deal is closed).

82% relative drawdown means at any given moment we can lose 82% of balance. Are you satisfied with this?

OK....I did take a look at this since I am searching for an EA that will actually buy&sell on the S&R signals.

I am no programmer and perhaps I am wrong but in the several tests I tried to run on this EA......it seems to selectively take trades. To my eye, certain reversal points were skipped for new entries.

Perhaps I am doing something wrong?.....

Does anyone else have any ideas here?...I have some pretty interesting settings I would like to test. If they work out....I would be glad to share the settings.

Thanks....

I put this EA on a live DEMO.

Up until now it did not open any trades. No idea how long will it wait. (20 hours now.)

We shall see. I use 4 H TF and another one on 1 H TF.

None worked so far.

nubika

dmbsys:
Hello,

I've just this idea when I see this thread

Here's a system based on SAR color bar on Timeframe H4

I join my mq4 and a little backtest

Do you want to test it ?

Michel

Hello!

Try to test this system in longer period. Without SL there will come a day that will blow your account.

Files:
test.jpg  24 kb

Sar

My friend I am trouble when I make compilate the EA SAR

Can you put the SAR EA with point (.mq4) for only paste in the folder expert?

Reason: