Expert Advisor Builder

JavaScript to create Expert Advisor.

Very nice, good work!

Great Idea!

Great ! I think I have to make my own version.

Thank you very much.

It looks really good................

But one question:

How can i get the information what I have to set in the "icustom" value function?

Where can I see whats the output parameters of the indicator?

chievo11:
It looks really good................

But one question:

How can i get the information what I have to set in the "icustom" value function?

Where can I see whats the output parameters of the indicator?

Click "Logics", then press " buy logics add", select "custom indicator", wait untill the new page will be downloaded with the following:

- Input the custom indicator's name.

- Input the parameters set, if needed(ex. p1, p2, p3 ...).

- Input the number of a indicator's line used.

- Input the number of periods back from the current bar(ex. Current = 0, Previous = 1, ...).

And so on.

About parameters of indicator and "iCustom" see Codersguru lessons. Besides I remember that somebody asked Codersguru about this iCustom and we have full explanation about it and indicator's parameters.

Experts Advisor Builder

Newdigital: Do you have this guys email address ?? I cannot find any on the link you have here, and I want to see if he can add the LSMA in Color_003, and Trend Manager, and the JMA Slope as custom indicators to make a new TA. He says on his web site to email him with custom indicators.

I still dont really know how it works, but would like some more info once I can get these indicators above in his system.

@newdigital

This side was clear, but where can i get the information what the important parameters of "Trendmanager" indicator are, and which parameter to use?

chievo11:
@newdigital This side was clear, but where can i get the information what the important parameters of "Trendmanager" indicator are, and which parameter to use?

I understand what you mean: we need to select the indicator's line in custom indicator.

In his website the author said:

"Add more custom indicators.

Please contact me with 'Indicator's name', 'where the .mq4 file is distributed', if there is the custom indicator you want to use on EA Builder."

So you may send e-mail to him.

We have thread about it here https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/173290

Reason: