Moving Average - page 4

StoMAch

newdigital:
Yes it should be filtered. I have no any idea how to filter it.

Hi ND,

Thankyou for the StoMach Exit. I will try to use it.

As for the filter, at the moment I am still testing the StoMAch indi by changing the setting so I have not come up with any good filter yet. I will put it here once I found the most suitable one. Or perhaps anyone can suggest something.

Brgds - Ben

newdigital:
Yes it should be filtered. I have no any idea how to filter it.

2 questions:

1) what is the difference between stomach and stomach_exit?

2) it is the MA of what? price?, K line? d line?

it looks very good.

thank you.

mario

roter:
2 questions:

1) what is the difference between stomach and stomach_exit?

2) it is the MA of what? price?, K line? d line?

it looks very good.

thank you.

mario

Stomach is indicator. Stomach_exit is the other indicator based on Stomach. When ma line in Stomach indicator is crossing 30 or 70 so it may be exit. Besides it may be the other logic. I mean that this Stomach_exit indicator may be changed in any other way: for exit and for enter as well.

I am doing it for more better visuality.

As we see from the image the BykovTrend signal (buy or sell) is validated by Stomach indicator (see image for buy and opposite for sell). And we may have exit by Stomach_exit indicator.

You can see the settings of Stomach indicator from the image attached. The settings of Stomach_exit:

H1 timeframe.

I am not sure that it will work.

Just hope.

Files:
stomach_v1.gif  26 kb

newdigital:
As we see from the image the BykovTrend signal (buy or sell) is validated by Stomach indicator (see image for buy and opposite for sell). And we may have exit by Stomach_exit indicator.

You can see the settings of Stomach indicator from the image attached. The settings of Stomach_exit:

H1 timeframe.

I am not sure that it will work.

Just hope.

Think that will work. I will try to test this strategy from monday.

Have a nice day

newdigital:
Stomach is indicator. Stomach_exit is the other indicator based on Stomach. When ma line in Stomach indicator is crossing 30 or 70 so it may be exit. Besides it may be the other logic. I mean that this Stomach_exit indicator may be changed in any other way: for exit and for enter as well. I am doing it for more better visuality.

thank you for your answer.

the MA, it is the MA of what? price?, K line? d line?

roter:
thank you for your answer. the MA, it is the MA of what? price?, K line? d line?

Gold line of Stomach indcator.

Files:
stomach_v2.gif  24 kb

newdigital:
Gold line of Stomach indcator.

yes, that i know.

but it is an average of what?

roter:
yes, that i know. but it is an average of what?

Average of moving ...

roter i don't know. Just hope that it is ema inserted in Stiochastic.

Ask ibadah.

StoMAch

newdigital:
Average of moving ...

roter i don't know. Just hope that it is ema inserted in Stiochastic.

Ask ibadah.

Hi ND and Roter,

The default of the StoMAch indicator (gold line) is EMA. I also put options in the properties of the indicator so anyone can change it as he/she wishes. As usual, 0=SMA; 1=EMA; 2=SMMA; 3=LWMA. But for the signal line of the stochastic (red line), I left it as original ie. SMA.

Hope it's useful.

Brgds - Ben

NB: Thanks to MJ who gave me the idea of such indicator

Reason: