Moving Average - page 100

Torchwavy:
Hi mladen, Linuxer, and all.

I appreciate all the inputs here and hope I can find a solution here as well. I am not a programmer and that's why I need your help. Could anyone create two ma indicators with the following properties:

1) moving average (ema and sma) distance from price...I should be able to change the settings for the moving averages and it should have an alert when the distance of the moving average from price reaches a certain pip level....that would be great for my strategy.

2) the second one should be a crossover of sma and ema i.e. 20 ema and 100 sma crossover.

I hope there is someone out there who could help me. thanks

Hi Torchwavy,

Mladen coded the following indicator for me...I use distance from sma for my trading and it is very-very usefull!!

Files:
carbon.mq4  2 kb

I apply distance from SMA 15 on every time frame and I put 3 level of distance for supp and res.....than I watch for divergence or for inversion pattern like setup 9 demark....or others....

On chart you can see EURUSD chart 15 m 5 september 4.30 p.m Rome time....EURUSD reached the third level of distance and 9 demark...very good trade with very low risck!

Files:
eurusd.gif  25 kb

hi mladen / mrtools,

could you pls apply a sort of 'supersmooth' with minimum of lag to attached indi?

i suppose it won't redraw or repaint, right?

thanks in advance.

madistance.mq4

Files:

engula:
hi mladen / mrtools,

could you pls apply a sort of 'supersmooth' with minimum of lag to attached indi?

i suppose it won't redraw or repaint, right?

thanks in advance.

madistance.mq4

Eengula

Here you go, smoothing added (and smoothed value will not redraw nor repaint) But, the way it is made, the levels are adjusted to the last value of the standard deviation, so the levels are a subject to change depending on the last bars standard deviations value

Files:

Ema cross ( summed )

HELLO MLADEN,

Please this attached indicator is a HISTO version of 3 EMA crossovers ( composite/summed ).

Kindly assist to increase the EMA crossovers to 10 or more.

MANY THANKS IN ADVANCE.

Reminder

HELLO MLADEN,

Please remember my request in the preceding post,THANKS IN ADVANCE.

HELLO MLADEN,

Please the indicator needs a minor correction.It is NOT showing the 3rd COLOR ( WHITE ) i.e the NEUTRAL COLOR.

Instead in error it shows red or green ( instead of white ).

THANKS FOR YOUR KIND ASSISTANCE.

winner246:
HELLO MLADEN, Please remember my request in the preceding post,THANKS IN ADVANCE.

winner246

Here you go

There is no limit in how many crossovers it can handle (it only depends on how many pairs you enter in the EmaPeriods parameter)

Files:

winner246:
HELLO MLADEN,

Please the indicator needs a minor correction.It is NOT showing the 3rd COLOR ( WHITE ) i.e the NEUTRAL COLOR.

Instead in error it shows red or green ( instead of white ).

THANKS FOR YOUR KIND ASSISTANCE.

winner246

It is corrected now. The indicator is posted at the post where it was originally posted (re-download it and it will work OK)

HELLO MLADEN,

THANK YOU VERY MUCH,its working well now.

Reason: