Momentum indicator - page 19

handy148:
This one updated to current mt4 build would be suitable.

handy148

Here you go : momentum_candles_nmc.mq4

Files:

OK thanks - it works in current mt4 build but can it please be adapted so that it only shows if it is minimum twice the size of the previous candle rather than just a pre-determined number?

handy148:
OK thanks - it works in current mt4 build but can it please be adapted so that it only shows if it is minimum twice the size of the previous candle rather than just a pre-determined number?

OK, but what happens when the previous candle is not displayed (it did not meet criteria) and a new candle starts? Because the danger is that if we are looking just for double the previous maximum, then we are going to come to a phase when nothing will meet the criteria

Not sure what you mean by "previous candle not displayed" unless you are referring to an mt4 problem. That is how I determine (my definition) a momentum candle but sometimes it can look bigger than it really is and it's time consuming measuring with the crossshair all the time.

handy148:
Not sure what you mean by "previous candle not displayed" unless you are referring to an mt4 problem. That is how I determine (my definition) a momentum candle but sometimes it can look bigger than it really is and it's time consuming measuring with the crossshair all the time.

Like this :

Current candle is not 2 time the previous candle. So the next candle will take into account, which candle?

OK I understand what you mean now. It's only ever the preceding candle.

handy148:
OK I understand what you mean now. It's only ever the preceding candle.

OK

Will see what can be done

Thank you.

mladen:
Re: Momentum indicator

TRADERSM

Here you go (you can chose which kind of alerts you wish) : regularized__momentum_histo_mtf_alerts_2.mq4

Upgraded regularized momentum (made user friendly) : regularized__momentum_histo_mtf_alerts_2_1.mq4

mladen:

Upgraded regularized momentum (made user friendly) : regularized__momentum_histo_mtf_alerts_2_1.mq4

mr.mladen please make its same as bar candles please.....................

Reason: