Divergence Indicators - page 8

moodyddd:
Hi Where can i find an indicator for cci divergence?

Look on post 45 of current thread.

Guys and Gals,

IMHO the arrows on these indicators come up AFTER the price has moved, rendering them pretty useless, rely on your eyes, not an mathematical algorithm.

Trading is hard at first, but it gets easier

Cheers and Good Luck

Alf

My Chat Room

RSX divergence

Hallo ,

dos anyone have an ndicator that recognize "RSI divergence" but with the RSX (jurik rsi) .?

Or maybe one of you can change it >? i use it mainully and its great.

I added the RSX and another divergence indicator

Files:

some pic

look .... ammmm ?

Files:
13.gif  29 kb
12.gif  26 kb

Trix divergence indicator of THV

Hi anybody,

I feel Trix is a cool indicator as MACD. Therefore, beside FX5_divergence (v1.1 -v2.1) (Making a divergence on MACD) I want to have Trix-divergence and its here.

Cheers.

Files:

Of some things not known widely about TRIX and might be helpful in its usage...

It seems that TRIX indicator is unfairly neglected at the expense of some other famous indicators. For a comparison : a picture that compares it to momentum (which is its origin - a kind of a smoothed momentum) and to Jurik velocity indicator. You can see that with a period set to 1/3 of Jurik velocity and you are going to get almost the same values

Anyway, a very useful one (the TRIX)

PS: just saw it now - it really would help (and not to mention that it would be nice if nothing else) not to post decompiled indicators

Files:
trix.gif  22 kb

linhchiter:
Hi anybody,

I feel Trix is a cool indicator as MACD. Therefore, beside FX5_divergence (v1.1 -v2.1) (Making a divergence on MACD) I want to have Trix-divergence and its here.

Cheers.

i use this trix in 2 different TF, M5 and M30 buy if both trix cross up and sell when its cross down. thanks linhchiter

mladen:
Of some things not known widely about TRIX and might be helpful in its usage...

It seems that TRIX indicator is unfairly neglected at the expense of some other famous indicators. For a comparison : a picture that compares it to momentum (which is its origin - a kind of a smoothed momentum) and to Jurik velocity indicator. You can see that with a period set to 1/3 of Jurik velocity and you are going to get almost the same values

Anyway, a very useful one (the TRIX)

PS: just saw it now - it really would help (and not to mention that it would be nice if nothing else) not to post decompiled indicators

thank you, Mladen

also: trix with diver (Raff) https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/174718

Files:
trix.mq4  5 kb

Hi,

I'm new here. I'm not a programmer, but interested in making EA based on information in this good thread. Maybe someone can direct me to a similiar EA (that needs minor code modification?)

What I have in mind :

-Entry type based on RSI_X2 indicator (post#18). When red is above blue, the EA will open "buy" and when red is below blue it will open "sell".

-only 1 transaction allowed at 1 currency pair at any time.

-exit strategy based on moving trailing stop, comparing data with 3 previous candles+1 pip, like in video ( Div-3-Rev System by Amin Sadak )

-major parameters (like trailing stop value) should be accessible from outside.

RMI Divergence

I'm new to the site and want to thank the mods for keeping such a useful resource thriving.

I was wondering if anybody knew where I could find an RMI divergence indicator. I know a lot of divergence indicators have modified from the FX5_Divergence and I was planning on posting that along with my RMI version but I don't see where I can (I think cause it's my first post?). Anyway, any help is much appreciated.

-ns

Reason: