Alternative MQL editor?

Hi there guys! Question: is there any alternative to MQL Editor? I don't mean an editor that can actually compile, but simply a better alternative with syntax highlighting (I know that MQL Editor has that one) or any other useful features that can make writing/ editing code easier.

Again, I really do think that the built-in MQL editor is just fine. But I'm just wondering whether there are ANY alternatives around at all.

Kindest regards,

Diam0nd.

An alternative with a debugger would be nice!

Diam0nd:
Hi there guys! Question: is there any alternative to MQL Editor? I don't mean an editor that can actually compile, but simply a better alternative with syntax highlighting (I know that MQL Editor has that one) or any other useful features that can make writing/ editing code easier.

Again, I really do think that the built-in MQL editor is just fine. But I'm just wondering whether there are ANY alternatives around at all.

Kindest regards,

Diam0nd.

Ogeima:

And the code warp like in .net editors

Diam0nd:

Kindest regards,

Diam0nd.

Best editor, ever. Download here . Can be customize and have many features. Read the manual.

Ogeima:

OMG dudes, you are so so off the point here. I was asking IF anyone knows/ uses of any alternative MQL editor. And NOT whether you wanted to have one

Diam0nd:
OMG dudes, you are so so off the point here. I was asking IF anyone knows/ uses of any alternative MQL editor. And NOT whether you wanted to have one

I did understand your question, I didn't answer it, I added mine

Check this out!

This is cool editor for many languages, it includes a lot of functions including sytntax highlighting, code warp and many more. U can eg, warp one loop or whole function if u want, just set the right language or create own (eg mql) syntax file

http://www.rjsoftware.se/TextEd/index.html

And one more - this is free tool

Files:
rj.jpg  366 kb

Kalenzo:
This is cool editor for many languages, it includes a lot of functions including sytntax highlighting, code warp and many more. U can eg, warp one loop or whole function if u want, just set the right language or create own (eg mql) syntax file

http://www.rjsoftware.se/TextEd/index.html

And one more - this is free tool

Not bad. But the syntax highlighting is a bit weak, don't you think? But besides that it's not bad really

Diam0nd:
Not bad. But the syntax highlighting is a bit weak, don't you think? But besides that it's not bad really

U can specify your rules of the syntax highlighting eg. create MQL template and highlight what u want, make blocks from any part of code. This editor is really good. If U will look closer u will see that this editor provides u macros - so u can create your parts of code and use them as many times as u want - just like templates in the mql editor.

Diam0nd:

I wrote first ea with that editor. It's one big horror, that editor is slow, bugless and so on. Mabye it has potential but, it need to be fixed before we will be able to use it. It crashed a few times when I was just switching between it's functions...

Here is another editor. When U choose syntax highlighting for c# or c++ it looks nice, it is small and fast and much better than this previous one.

Look at the attached screenshots.

http://www.econtrol.ru/download_e.html

Files:
my_desc.jpg  268 kb
Reason: