Indicator Requests for EA.

I have a profitable system but it's manual at this point. I am very willing and able to automate it, but need a bit of help on the indicators and thought it might just be easiest to ask.

I am in need of the following indicators:

Accumulation Swing Index.

Calculation

SI (i) = 50 * (CLOSE (i - 1) - CLOSE (i) + 0,5

(CLOSE (i - 1) - OPEN (i - 1)) + 0,25 (CLOSE (i) - OPEN (i))/R) *

(K/T)

ASI (i) = SI (i - 1) + SI (i)

Where:

SI (i) - the instantaneous value of the technical indicator Swing Index;

SI (i - 1) - the value of the technical indicator Swing Index on the previous bar;

CLOSE (i) - the current price of closing;

CLOSE (i - 1) - the previous price of closing;

OPEN (i) - the current price of discovery;

OPEN (i - 1) - the previous price of discovery;

R - parameter, designed by the complex formula on the basis of the relationship between today's price of closforecxforex-ing and yesterday's maximum and minimum;

K - greatest of two velechin: (HIGH (i - 1) - CLOSE (i)) and (LOW (i - 1) - CLOSE (i));

T - maximum permissible price change in the course of commercial session;

ASI (i) - the instantaneous value of indicator Accumulation Swing Index.

I am also looking for the Chande Momentum Oscillator, Chandes' QStick, and Commodity Selection Index.

I would be very appreciative of anyone who could help and will develop the EA here for everyone to use.

Is this the correct one?

Raff

fx_ninja:
I have a profitable system but it's manual at this point. I am very willing and able to automate it, but need a bit of help on the indicators and thought it might just be easiest to ask.

I am in need of the following indicators:

Accumulation Swing Index.

Calculation

SI (i) = 50 * (CLOSE (i - 1) - CLOSE (i) + 0,5

(CLOSE (i - 1) - OPEN (i - 1)) + 0,25 (CLOSE (i) - OPEN (i))/R) *

(K/T)

ASI (i) = SI (i - 1) + SI (i)

Where:

SI (i) - the instantaneous value of the technical indicator Swing Index;

SI (i - 1) - the value of the technical indicator Swing Index on the previous bar;

CLOSE (i) - the current price of closing;

CLOSE (i - 1) - the previous price of closing;

OPEN (i) - the current price of discovery;

OPEN (i - 1) - the previous price of discovery;

R - parameter, designed by the complex formula on the basis of the relationship between today's price of closforecxforex-ing and yesterday's maximum and minimum;

K - greatest of two velechin: (HIGH (i - 1) - CLOSE (i)) and (LOW (i - 1) - CLOSE (i));

T - maximum permissible price change in the course of commercial session;

ASI (i) - the instantaneous value of indicator Accumulation Swing Index.

I am also looking for the Chande Momentum Oscillator, Chandes' QStick, and Commodity Selection Index.

I would be very appreciative of anyone who could help and will develop the EA here for everyone to use.
Files:
si.mq4  3 kb

That would be it. Nicely done =)

I am also looking for the following:

Price and Volume Trend.

Commodity Selection Index (CSI)

STIX

Intraday Momentum Index (IMI)

Dynamic Momentun Index (DMI)

Chaikin Oscillator

Chande Momentum Oscillator (CMO)

Chandes' QStick

Chande Momentum Oscillator (CMO)

Hi,

I've developed CMO for MT4.

Files:
cmo_v1.mq4  4 kb

Chande's QStick

I've developed Chande's QStick for MT4.

Files:

Chande_Kroll_Stop

igorad, could you possibly make the Chande_Kroll_Stop?

Thanks in advance.

Best wishes.

Hi friend,

post your TS complete.

Tks

Marcelo

Price & Volume Trend (PVT)

One more indicator from above mentioned list is ready.

Files:
pvt_v1.mq4  3 kb

ValeoFX:
igorad, could you possibly make the Chande_Kroll_Stop?

Thanks in advance.

Best wishes.

Hi,

First I tried to make something more advanced on basis of Chande & Kroll's Stop but then I've decided to keep original algorithm.

Also I think ChandelierStops_v1 is very similar and looks better than Chande & Kroll's Stop.

igorad:
Hi,

First I tried to make something more advanced on basis of Chande & Kroll's Stop but then I've decided to keep original algorithm.

Also I think ChandelierStops_v1 is very similar and looks better than Chande & Kroll's Stop.

Igorad I thank you very much. You truly are a gift to the Metatrader community. I will probably begin development of this EA this week and will start a new thread for it in the appropriate forum.

igorad:
Hi,

iGorad, my sincerest thanks for this indicator. I will let you know how it performs and let you in on the way i use it. Just allow me a week or 2 to live trade it.

Best wishes.

Reason: