Price Channel

Price Channel indicators. But I think that it is trading systems.

One of variation of Brainwashing EA is using these indicators.

PriceChannel_Stop_v6.mq4 from Igorad. He posted it few weeks ago but I recognize it now only that it is really great indicator.

Please find the description.

And PChannel_m 3.mq4 from Roman and Profi_R. Set the parameters as the following:

- Range=1;

- use more higher Timeframe. If I am trading on H1 I will use Timeframe D1 (Timeframe=1440) or W1 (Timeframe=10080).

I use PChannel_m 3 together with Braintrading system: I change Range to 1 (default is 6) and Timeframe = 1440 (D1, default). I attach this indicator with this settings to the H1 chart with brainTrading indicators. So, I have day channel for 1 day (Range=1) and I am not trading if this channel is very thin. Thus I have additional confirmation (on M15 as described on some other place and on D1).

See image.

It is really great indicators.

Files:

See image.

It is H1 timeframe with

- PriceChannel_Stop_v6 (ChannelPeriod=10; Risk=0; Signal=1; Line=1; ColorBar=1; TimeFrame=0; Nbars=1000) and

- PChannel_m 3 (Range=1; Timeframe=1440).

Files:
pc1.gif  23 kb

Compare two pictures TF 1D Cable

It isn't big problem. Simply change in code following part:

// Signal area : any conditions to trend determination:

// 1. Price Channel breakout

if(Close[shift]>bsmax[shift+1]) trend=1;

if(Close[shift]<bsmin[shift+1]) trend=-1;

// Correction boards values with existing trend

if(trend>0)

{

if(Risk>0 && Close[shift]<bsmin[shift]) bsmin[shift]=bsmin[shift+1];

if(bsmin[shift]<bsmin[shift+1]) bsmin[shift]=bsmin[shift+1];

}

if(trend<0)

{

if(Risk>0 && Close[shift]>bsmax[shift]) bsmax[shift]=bsmax[shift+1];

if(bsmax[shift]>bsmax[shift+1]) bsmax[shift]=bsmax[shift+1];

}

Igor.

Thanks Igor

An other indicator from Igor here.

Request for Sound/Voice Alert for PriceChannel_Stop Indicators

Hi NewDigital,

Thank you very much for both the indicators - PriceChannel_Stop_v1 and PriceChannel_Stop_v6.

I'd very much appreciate if you kindly add sound/voice alert for both of these two. These seem to be very useful.

Best regards

- Sukhen

sukhen:
Hi NewDigital,

Thank you very much for both the indicators - PriceChannel_Stop_v1 and PriceChannel_Stop_v6.

I'd very much appreciate if you kindly add sound/voice alert for both of these two. These seem to be very useful.

Best regards

- Sukhen

Thanks for your thanks but it is not my indicators.

Igorad created it. He is the member of our forum as well.

Request for Sound/Voice Alert for PriceChannel_Stop Indicators

Hi Igorad,

I'd highly appreciate if you kindly add sound/voice alert at your PriceChannel_Stop_v1 and v6. I am currently live trading using your indicators.

I don't know if MT4 language supports this - it'd be really great if I get an SMS message also at my mobile phone when a signal is generated from your indicator(s).

Thank you very much and best regards

- Sukhen

sukhen:
Hi Igorad,

I'd highly appreciate if you kindly add sound/voice alert at your PriceChannel_Stop_v1 and v6. I am currently live trading using your indicators.

I don't know if MT4 language supports this - it'd be really great if I get an SMS message also at my mobile phone when a signal is generated from your indicator(s).

Thank you very much and best regards

- Sukhen

It is the version of PriceChannel_Stop indicator (attached) which Igorad created with alert and with SMS.

I check alert and it works.

To use SMS you should do the following:

In MetaTrader click on "Tools", then "Options" and "E-mail" and fill everything. Indicator will send e-mail via Metatrader and from your e-mail to mobile phone. It means that your e-mail should be supported by SMS (as yahoo for example).

As I understand from the Igorad explanation the indicator may sens e-mail if you adjust the settings in Metatrader and this e-mail may be your SMS if you adjust the setting in your e-mail address.

I did not check SMS because my mobile phone is not connected with yahoo e-mail. But you can do it I think.

Reason: