CCI Filter - page 6

could you please post the triple woodies indicator? Does the zz mtf xo repaint , also the 4tf xo?

raff1410:
CCI filter line and histogram in one indicator...

Alerts only on triggers cross...

CHEER$

Raff

Raff, you are your mother's most clever child!!(party)

Thank you for this gem, it is already up and replaced my first one.

Best wishes.

COTtrader:
Great Job, Nnjeim. I can hardly keep up with your good work.

Picture #1 -

On my M5 TF Chart 1 (first pix) I use the MTF CCI Filters according to the pix-a 30 min., 15 min., and 5 min. Also the "XO Method" Forex Freedom Bar using CCIs 7, 7, 14, 34. Finally, a Triple Woodies 168 value presents a fairly clean movement to the trend.

Picture #2 - (my filter for Chart 1)

M5 TF Chart 2 really allows for great entries. Both charts correspond to one another, yet Chart 2 places the entry spot on.

Set up the "ZZ MTF XO_A" indicator from the "XO Method" TF 240 / 4.5. Then a second "ZZ MTF XO_A TF 60/10.0. Also attach the "ZZ 4 TF XO" using KirPERS values 5.0/5.0/6.0/5.0. Finally, the dual RSX (RSI) Periods M30/6 and M15/8 also helps visualize the trend but are not necessary.

Hope this helps someone. Keep up the good work. Bravo!

Cheers,

COTtrader

Interesting, good stuff!

However, the problem with past history charts and MTF Indicators in general is that in hindsight, these indicators "take their place" if you will at where they're supposed to be after the trade is done. In other words, they look GREAT! It's not to say that 2 1/2 months ago when these trades took place, they weren't valid. It's just hard to guage indicators from the past.

Using the current Valeo system just for example, or even an array of different settings for the CCI and XO, you would've had the same exact entry on the 18th. (The entry on 8/21 would've been redundant since the trade was already in place but perhaps a re-entry could've been done with either system)

I'm not putting anything down here just pretty much looking at the same entries on about 8 different systems.

raff1410:

CHEER$

Raff

Raff,

Thank you for this indicator!

Does the "0" variable for cci price = typical price? If not, which # does?

Sorry if this question is stupid.

Thank you again.

Sir Viver

(outwit...outplay...outlast)

Hi...

PRICE_CLOSE 0

PRICE_OPEN 1

PRICE_HIGH 2

PRICE_LOW 3

PRICE_MEDIAN 4

PRICE_TYPICAL 5

PRICE_WEIGHTED 6

SirViver:
Raff,

Thank you for this indicator!

Does the "0" variable for cci price = typical price? If not, which # does?

Sorry if this question is stupid.

Thank you again.

Sir Viver

(outwit...outplay...outlast)

CHEER$

Raff

Files:

Triple Woodie - here ya go

cami:
could you please post the triple woodies indicator? Does the zz mtf xo repaint , also the 4tf xo?

For your consumption, a Triple Woodie.

COTtrader

Files:

Voice Alert on .........

Could someone please put a VOICE_Alert on the attached EMA_Cross for me?

I have asked my private friends, but they seem to be too busy as they don't even reply to me or they must think it is oh, so easy. My problem is that I am not a programmer and can only do "minor" work inside an indicator.

Please guys I would really appreciate your help. ( I have down-loaded my own Voice file from AT&T as suggested, so I would probably be able to attach that to the newly built Alert.

Thanks in advance.

Files:

Hi...

Read Your mail please...

Raff...

ValeoFX:
Could someone please put a VOICE_Alert on the attached EMA_Cross for me?

I have asked my private friends, but they seem to be too busy as they don't even reply to me or they must think it is oh, so easy. My problem is that I am not a programmer and can only do "minor" work inside an indicator.

Please guys I would really appreciate your help. ( I have down-loaded my own Voice file from AT&T as suggested, so I would probably be able to attach that to the newly built Alert.

Thanks in advance.

CHEER$

Raff

Files:
Reason: