Traders joking, the beginning - page 5

I am not disturbing you.

I simple said that information which you provided about your EA is not enough to sell it for $50,000. And there is competition between free EAs and commercial EAs as well. Of couse commercial EAs should be much more better because these EAs are for money selling.

Just imagine that somebody will buy?

But many people are having EAs which are performing in the same way with yours and they are posting EAs for free ... In public sections. Or they may post it in elite section. Does not matter.

May be your EA is the best one. But nobody knows about it except you. One month is not enough. And one year is not enough (backtesting i mean).

Look at this statement. It is EA from elite section. The same qq EA but slightly modified.

It is EA working on EURUSD M5 timefame, stop loss=30 and TP=70. No any Trailing Stop. And SL and TP are hidden (see statements). And this EA is not using any indicator. Just some part of Momentum indicator coded inside.

Backtesting since January 2001 till August 2006.

Every tick 90%.

Starting deposit 50,000.

Finishing with $3,500,000.

I started to forward test this EA in elite section and this EA did first profit already.

Just imagine: people will attach this EA to 10 charts/pairs and will make $5,800,000 just for one year starting with 50,000 only!

Do you know the broker who has money enough?

Well. If you don't like backtesting I have forward testing statements of EAs posted for free in this forum or in elite section. It is my EA, Igorad's EA and Codersguru EA. Forward testing. Look at the performance.

Files:

pelele79:
Hello JOZO i dont think that you statement is for your live account. Pedro Echenagucia

Statement6.htm is demo acc. but forward trading...

i_mbest:
Only see the prof # 2. my results are better than yours. sorry.

I_mbest.

i_mbest@hotmail.com (this system is for big accounts and hedge funds or money mangers with a big accounts)

Not better.

All the forward statements I posted did from 500 to 900 pips for one month trading 0.1 lot size and without any MM.

For one pair only.

What does it mean?

It means from $5000 to $9000 using 1 lot size. For one month only.

But according to your statement you EA used 1 and 4 lot size and you provided the statement for 2 or 3 pairs.

So our free systems are making from $5000 till $9000 using 1 lot just for one pair only and during the one month.

You system did the same but for many pairs summarized.

i_mbest,

don't dispute with me. I tested a lot of everything in my life and inside this forum as well.

I don't like the word "proof". What is "proof"? Nobody can proof anything. It is forex and it is EAs. Believe me: we have a lot of EAs with good forward testing performance. And with consistent profitable forward testing results as well.

Personally i don't care. You may create thread in commercial section. If people will accept you and your proposal - I will delete all related to you posts in this "joking" thread. But I think people will ask to delete your future possible thread.

Because what is $50,000 (you are selling EA for this money as i understand)? It is big money. I may buy good house on the sea side for this money: i may live in the city and the house will be as guest house. You know? Just 100 metres from the hotel where Presidents of Russia, Germany and UK had some rest. Just near. And no any forex in my life anymore: i may have some clients from Moscow who want to visit Europe on the seaside and will spent all my life drinking the beer and looking around for something.

Big money - big proof.

Small money - small proof.

No money - no proof and no problem.

i_mbest:
You must Think in big. why buy a house in 50K if you can buy for 1 million or more. you dont understand that my system is for big big big accounts and hedge funds, not for small capital. I_mbest@hotmail.com

I just remember one joke.

Today i bought a beer for 30 cents.

But small bottle ...

But today!

Yesterday it was for $1.

Very big bottle!

But yesterday...

But today ...

What happens here, anybody with big account or fund manager? well anyway if anyone want duplicate yours account please contac me without compromise in msn hotmail i_mbest@hotmail.com . remember I_MBEST ( TBT The Best Trader )

I_MBEST

Hey man you are spamming !

Not good

There is a commercial section to advertise your wares.

There are a lot of people on this forum who are the best in trading ! and are giving their systems for free.

I_mbest...

I suddenly realized that this is the trader's JOKING section. Thanks for making me laugh with your JOKE about being the best trader. That was a good one.

Maji:
I_mbest... I suddenly realized that this is the trader's JOKING section. Thanks for making me laugh with your JOKE about being the best trader. That was a good one.

Is not a JOKE , but i like people laugh. i have the best system... I_MBEST@HOTMAIL.COM

i_mbest:
Is not a JOKE , but i like people laugh. i have the best system...

Then what are you doing in this section?

Maji:
Then what are you doing in this section?

haha

Reason: