Traders joking, the beginning - page 3

Hi ND,

Does the system mean you place a 25$ TP and a 25$ SL on the order...if so when to initiate the trade?

thx

i love how people don't even bother to read the thread..

nice joke ND!

NewDigital please explain..

OK so this may all be a joke, but I am sure many people are interested by the statement. I mean how did you get such results in a live forward test, please explain the system more eg: when to open / close trades, if it is useless why is statement so good ? Thanks

newdigital:
$10.

Look: according to the statement you will have $130,000 a day on each 10,000. If you deposit 1,000 so you will have 13,000. A Day! And it is one pair only. Just strictly follow the system described above.

Login : 9198

Investor Pwd : i3txole (read only password)

Server : 217.74.34.253:443

I found on Russian Poul's forum http://forex.kbpauk.ru/ubbthreads.php

They are not deleting the threads sometimes. They create some section in the forum and moving "deleted" threads to there and they understand the "deleted" threads as a jokes.

Hmm... So let me get this straight??? All I have to do is win $42,500 a month for each of 5 pairs and only loose $12,500 for those same 5 pairs and I can make that kind of money!?

Oh man, I'll be a forex tycoon in no time now! All that for only 10$ - amazing!! Who knew this kind of genius could be had for so little...

Where do I send the $??!?!?!?!

I think I am also going to sell the EA "IamGoingToTakeBecomeRichByTakingAllYourMoney". It will triple my account in one week. I will only sell 3 copies and each is priced at US$100,00. So, if you have the money, then go for it...

50.000 x 5 you duplicate YOU account jaajjajajaja the rich are you

Hahaha.. this is so funny.. with 5 x $50,000 you'll more than just doubling your account.. and yes at the end you can say it out loud "I WILL BE RICH!!"

btw, You didn't mention that this is not a comercial section, didn't you?Where's your respect to this forum? Ah ic, you just want to make us laugh after hard day of trading, thank you

i_mbest:
YOU CHOOSE STAY IN YOUR LOSSES OR BUY MY SYSTEM AND LIVE BETTER.

i_mbest@hotmail.com

believe me is the BEST.

I will buy 2 please, one for me and one for a friend. Oh no sorry make it 3, i have a redneck cousin i am shure he will like my gift!

Some guys are so funny!!

i_mbest:
I_MBEST@HOTMAIL.COM

PLEASE SEE THE PICTURE.

I_MBEST

C'mon, it's the same again. I really don't uderstan why people all still trying to sell their system with the backtest results. If you want I can post a statement that makes 13 mil. in 2 years . Try to post live trades and 3 months of testing of the system or better, make a trial version 30days.

I wish you all the best but with the backtest you will never sell your EA for 50k

Good luck!

This thread should be deleted if he's asking $50,000 . I'd hate for even one person to get scammed like that. Don't do it. If you want something to help your forex game, go buy MTPRedictor or something, it's only $60. I don't own the site but I got word today that the mtpredictor guy is selling his software for $60. http://www.mtpredictor.fromru.com/

I'm not saying mtpredictor works or not, because I don't know but $60 isn't too bad.

Reason: