Traders joking, the beginning - page 244

I'm supposed to be on a diet but my mouth went and ate 3 burgers so I am no longer speaking to my mouth

...Bombs keep fallin' on my head

But that doesn't mean my eyes will soon be turnin' red

Cryin's not for me

'Cause I'm never gonna stop the War by complainin'

Because I'm free

Nothin's worryin' me...

Donald Trump and Trump University have been sued by the New York attorney general for running an unlicensed university. They said "It's illegal. Your university is just like that thing on your head. They're both unlicensed."

President Obama was urged by Britain and France to lead a military intervention in Syria. The gas attack prompted the outcry. Until President Obama makes a decision he remains huddled with his two closest Middle East advisors--his five-iron and his putter.

Files:
image.jpg  44 kb

Do you think Donald Trump's own kids whent to Trump University? No! His kids went to that fly-by-night diploma mill, the Wharton School of Business.

The treasury secretary has now asked Congress to raise the debt limit for borrowing more money as soon as possible. The secretary of the treasury said if Congress doesn't act soon, the government will have to work with only the money it has now. You know, like the rest of us do.

Files:
images_2.jpeg  8 kb

Files:
stop.jpg  49 kb

The secretary of the treasury told Congress that we will be out of money by October. And of course a lot of Americans are shocked by this. Didn’t you think we were already out of money?

Reason: