Darvas Boxes (early version) - page 3

Darvas box indicator for MT4

Hi I've downloaded the Darvas Boxes.mq4 file but do not know what to do with it. Can someone tell me in which folder of the MT4 directory I need to put it and how i can access the indicator with the software.

many thanks

kam

You have to put it into the experts/indicators folder.

ignacio:
Hi,

I have just developed an early version of a Darvas Box indicator.

This indicator is my first one... so, critics and comments are welcome

Thank you all

ign...

Attachement: This is the version 0.3 with a big bug fix. Download this one if you are using the previous version.

Hi...

can you tell me... what is meaning of 'state #1' ?

Hello,

Is anyone still using the indicator/system and have they had any success with it?

I've just started reading up on Nicolas Darva and am finding the theory very interesting.

Darvas box

darvas_box.mq4

Files:

I've been studying the PZ Day Trading indicator - it draws box really well, does anyone think, even better than Darvas !!

Speaking of Darvas boxes, I never found them very useful until I started using them with point and figure charts. Now I use them all the time. I don't know what options there are for combining PF charts with Darvas on Metatrader but it is worth looking into for short term breakout trading.

Try My Robot

Files:
kk-2.ex4  184 kb

There is opportunity everywhere I look, for me I have been looking at Daily and 4H but this week, will check the 1H also

Files:

trymyrobot:
Try My Robot

Some more details please?

Reason: