Heiken Ashi Idea - page 7

What's the final solution?

Hello,

Out of all the variants of Heiken Ashi, I still couldn't figure out which one is like the original image posted by starter of this thread. I'm again posting that image. Do we have Heiken Ashi version whose output is similar to it?

Thanks

GK

Files:

hi

mailfailure:
Hello,

Out of all the variants of Heiken Ashi, I still couldn't figure out which one is like the original image posted by starter of this thread. I'm again posting that image. Do we have Heiken Ashi version whose output is similar to it?

Thanks

GK

is this Heiken Ashi_SWAlert..?

===================

Forex Indicators Collection

Can't say. I've just posted the image again. The original question & image was posted by the starter of this thread.

GK

Can Someone Help: Heiken Ashi Smoothed Direction

Can someone help me figure something out? All I want to do is know when the current bar of the HA is in an uptrend (green) or downtrend (red) from within the indicator so I can add some signaling code.

Often, you can tell when a buffer is assigned an empty value that it's in the opposite direction. But I just can't figure this out with the HA smoothed.

Any help would be appreciate.

67-17454:
Can someone help me figure something out? All I want to do is know when the current bar of the HA is in an uptrend (green) or downtrend (red) from within the indicator so I can add some signaling code.

Often, you can tell when a buffer is assigned an empty value that it's in the opposite direction. But I just can't figure this out with the HA smoothed.

Any help would be appreciate.

This was in my folder, not sure if the alert is 100% but if not a little tweaking will suffice

Thanks very much. I'll give it a go.

stoploss

is it imposible to generate the high/low price of the privous heiken ashi bar before it change color?

i need this for placing a stoploss..

it'll be nice if we can set the pips range from the high/low after +/- spread

below is the example picture.. stoploss = high/low +/- 10pips range +/- spread

thanks in advanced..

Files:

Heiken Ashi Smoothed the best settings

Hi,

What are the best settings for Heiken Ashi Smoothed, please ?

2,6,3,2 ?

Pucio

good old Heiken_Ashi_Ma_T3.mq4

p.s. was here (couln't find it ) https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/175407

Files:

Heiken Ashi Smoothed

How do you filter out false signals of Heiken Ashi Smoothed...

What other indicators used in conjunction with Heiken Ashi Smoothed?

Thank you!!!

Reason: