Heiken Ashi Idea - page 5

Hull HAMA HMA

Files:

As you can see in this thread, Crazy Bunny, HA is histo between let's say combination of MAs, Price OCHL

in HA MA added extra smoothing and MA plot - if you set everything to1 you'll get regular HA (i added histo/line switch 4 visual)

Files:
ha_ma3.gif  11 kb
ha_ma1.gif  13 kb
ha_ma4b.gif  14 kb
ha_ma4.gif  13 kb

did you checked this?: https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/general

edit: also link heiken-ashi-zero-lag-tema: https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/178615

Is there an indicator draw a line based on the value of the height of HA candles ?

In other words, I'm looking for an indicator to quantitatively compare the size of HA candles in the chart

I am very2 interested in the making of the Heiken Ashi to be an EA. but the one i'm using is Heiken Ashi Kuskus2 for manual trade. Is it really possible to create an EA based on the changing colors of Heiken Ashi? Meaning that trading automatically based on the changing of colors of Heiken Ashi? For me, I think that with just that, we can generate profit anytime.. anyone can prove me wrong? hehe

hi ...

fxbs:
Hull HAMA HMA

anyone have heiken ashi kuskus2 like this..? but i need mql.file, please i need it ...

tengkyu to all of you guys...

Find Heiken Ashi Smoothed

Adjust value 6 in 12 = then you have your P.indi.1

for the other one...

Adjust values to 1 (all values) = then you have your P.indi.2

good luck!

sinaufx:
anyone have heiken ashi kuskus2 like this..? but i need mql.file, please i need it ... tengkyu to all of you guys...

IN10TION:
Find Heiken Ashi Smoothed

Adjust value 6 in 12 = then you have your P.indi.1

for the other one...

Adjust values to 1 (all values) = then you have your P.indi.2

good luck!

Thank You for the response brother... I think this indi is very nice if anybody can make to EA.. with this trading system : Use this indi on TF M30 or H1 or TF which have accurate percentage to make a profit..maybe H1 more better..after this we need a filter to open to prevent a fake signal on this indi..we can open buy on blue colour or sell in red colour after 3rd or 4th candle indi confirmed. Adding with optional parameter Grid,Trailing Stops, TP, SL,multiplier lot,max trade,mini or micro option (ex: 1=mini(0,1lot); 2=micro(0,02lot)),lots,MM and the other parameter if I forget...Please...because I'm not a coding master to make EA...please maybe this idea can help us to make a better world...Together We Can Make A Different...

Peace...

Files:

Looking for a MTF Bar type Hull HAMA indicator that works with an EA.

Can someone create one for me. Thanks

koripockies:
I am very2 interested in the making of the Heiken Ashi to be an EA. but the one i'm using is Heiken Ashi Kuskus2 for manual trade. Is it really possible to create an EA based on the changing colors of Heiken Ashi? Meaning that trading automatically based on the changing of colors of Heiken Ashi? For me, I think that with just that, we can generate profit anytime.. anyone can prove me wrong? hehe

No an EA cant trade from colors only from what the indicator does internally.

This is perhaps why people see an indicator and think oh we need to make an EA because of the beautifully profitable colors on the chart we will be rich.

And when the EA starts reading the indicator itself and trading accordingly it turns out shit because the indicator code is useless.So they start adding more useless indicator code from other indicators to filter out things.

And it ends up one giant mess that flipping a coin would give better results than.

The best result ive ever found with any heiken ashi is the original heiken ashi in MT4.

Smoothing it in fact makes it worse.If you set Heiken ashi smoothed to 1 1 1 1 it seems to be the same as the internal MT4 indicator.

Reason: