Coding help - page 7

What broker are you using?

dancostar:
I trade Live micro and on demo mini

I am trading overall 11 pairs and this is the problem I can't catch all CT because it is too much but when I see some I take it only one bad think about CT is RR it is only 1:1 max 1:1.5 but the winrate is big like I say previous.

and how many trades per week? sometimes one sometimes four-six. When I see CT I take it but I want code some indicator for help me to be more accurate

Expert EA:
What broker are you using?

Fx Pro and FXDD

Make EA from 3MA indicator

Can some one make ea from a simple 3 MA indicator attached, with simple SL & TP, and preferably hide sl.

i second that idea

Re:ethical hacking

Hi everybody, if you are looking to start some business then here is a great opportunity to join Appin program. You may read below for brief description:

Appin Program Details

This program is in place to help you take Appin Products and services to your new and existing customers in such a way that you gain valuable product and service revenue to strengthen your business. Meanwhile your customers get a great experience and get the most out of their Appin Products and services deployment.

What's in it for you?

As Appin Products and services Authorized Reseller, Appin will provide you with:

• Technical training and reseller support

• Sales tools and training

• Marketing programs, collateral, and tools

• Reseller discount off the annual list price for Appin Products and services

• Reseller logo branding

• Solution provider community forums

• Opportunities for other performance-based benefits

What's required of you?

As a representative of Appin and the Appin brand, Appin expects you to act with professionalism and integrity in your customer relationships. The following activities are required aspects of the program:

• Find and sell to customers - there are no required minimums here, but the more customers you reach the more value you can help create.

• Activate and deploy customers - this involves creating the customer's account, creating end user accounts, managing DNS changes as appropriate, and performing any migration, training, and other rollout steps necessary to satisfactorily help customers experience a successful deployment.

• Manage billing and collection - Appin's billing relationship will be with you, so you'll need to handle all aspects of billing and collection with your customers.

Who is a good fit for this program?

Beyond the above requirements, our experience shows that our best resellers fit the following profile.

• You have adopted and are a strong advocate of the SaaS model.

• You engage in a managed services contract model with your customers, where you appreciate intuitive high quality products that reduce your support burden.

• You go beyond technology implementation and provide business guidance on technology adoption.

• You are interested in and willing to grow your business.

As always your customers are looking to you for technology guidance. We recognize and appreciate this trusted relationship, and would like to see these Appin Products and services opportunities bring considerable benefit both to you and your customers.

Apply Now! Or email at international@appinonline.com

ethical hacking

Best probability Renko system Needs EA coding

Hi friends

I am using Renko for the past two years and I framed up system after chasing renko trading methods from Renko EA v3.2 coder to our nims (our nims now named as scammer).

I am excited about renko's but their behaviour is too tough to manage with strong emotions ever.

so I seek automation for my concepts of scalping through renko's than trading volume trends.

Any expert trader cum coder willing to co-ordinate and who has a passion for renko's can begin coding the system.

My system is optimized for best short term profits than scaling for long ones and missing the wheat.

I hope like minded Renko mates will help coding this profitable system into total automation.

I am with tsd as well and I posted this appeal in the forex factory forum while I found Nims had created a scare among people who traded renko's

This is the thread I posted for best coding including charts and indicators I use., don't get collapsed with the indicators in huge.But every indicator I meant is capable of handling trades individually.

I mean all these in the threads of forexfactory:

Best probability Renko system needs best brain for coding @ Forex Factory

Need EA coding for a Renko Based system @ Forex Factory

I have enclosed all those indicators that worked proximally.

I seek coders cum traders who expertise with renko's/

ONLY ONE HELP; DON'T MIX WITH ANY OTHER RENKO SYSTEMS. I HAVE EXTRACTED AND TRACKED THE BEST WORKING ONCE., NOR THE REPAINTERS ARE ASKED FOR CODING HERE.

eigther it be nims or any other please.

SIMPLEST RENKO TRADING EA NEEDED as below;.

JUST ENVELOPES INDICATOR CODED ON ENVELOPES 9 sma USING THE deviation and envelopes period adjustable.Only thing needed is proper take profit.exit can be made on sma2 or sma5.The best simplest system.If added with cci cross 0 above and below,this adds the best and wonderful.

ENTRY AND EXIT;

Bars below envelopes 9 deviation factor 0.01. sell order

Bars above envelopes 9 deviation factor 0.01 buy order.

compare the entry with cci15 crossed above o or below o.

That's all with entry and exit.

Now take profit.Chase and move stop loss to every bar it travels and if moved next bar -the previous bar opening is the sl...this should be best on trends.you can build a breakeven factor so that loss is avoided.

I used to do with qqe earlier.But it needs high scrutiny, as I planned using momentum in a better form.

ok friends have a look into the factors of forex factory forum and if u wish I can post all indicators and charts here for best and ease of view.

regards

Nair

as piptrap in forexfactory

ADX volume

Hi guys

can anybody help me how can I modify standart ADX indicator. When I am using it I can see the line and also there is current volume for example ADX(14) 26,657. Is there some code that will add also previous volume on the previous candle?

For example

ADX(14) 26,129 ADX(14) 26,657

Thank you very much for help

Profitable indicator help

Hi

I would like to automate this pretty nice indicator but cannot figure out what are the exact rules.

I know the indi uses bulls and bears and MACD.

If someone could help out I would appreciate it.

Thanks,

Heiko

Files:
001.mq4  7 kb

EA programmer required

Hello everyone

I am new to trading. I have put toghether a comination of 6 indicator, that are pritty accurate, close to 90% +. I would like to have this put into an EA, the person that does this for me can have the EA and do what he wants with it, all I want is a free copy for myself. Can anyone help?

Nicholas

hi Nicks5010

i send you a message.please check.

yourspace

Reason: