T3 - page 45

mladen:
The "bulls and bears" indicator smoothed by T3.

Upper is the un-smoothed version, lower is the smoothed one. Maybe it will help filtering out some false signals and make it a bit clearer to use without adding too much lag this way

Hello Mladen (or someone with the skill!), Would you kindly add alerts including push notifications to the BvsB Smoothed - on crossover? Thank you

Jozy:
Hello Mladen (or someone with the skill!), Would you kindly add alerts including push notifications to the BvsB Smoothed - on crossover? Thank you

Jozy

Here is a version with all the usual set of alerts added : bvsb_t3_smoothed_amp_alerts.mq4

mladen:
Jozy Here is a version with all the usual set of alerts added : bvsb_t3_smoothed_amp_alerts.mq4

I am most grateful Mladen. The indicator doesn't seem to be working though! Could you check it for me?

Your assistance is much appreciated.

Jozy:
I am most grateful Mladen. The indicator doesn't seem to be working though! Could you check it for me? Your assistance is much appreciated.

Checked it

Set the alertsOn parameter to true - it works

Files:
alerts.gif  67 kb

mladen:
Checked it

Set the alertsOn parameter to true - it works

Mladen you are right. It is working. However, I was expecting to see arrows as well. Is this possible?

Thanks

Jozy:
Mladen you are right. It is working. However, I was expecting to see arrows as well. Is this possible? Thanks

Jozy, added the arrows.

mrtools:
Jozy, added the arrows.

MrTools, thank you very much.

Mladen is there any mtf version of t3 clean and snake i need both with mtf versions thanks

Rocktheedge:
Mladen is there any mtf version of t3 clean and snake i need both with mtf versions thanks

You can use this T3 too (it has some extras, but as long as you use the slope limit equal to 0 it is the same as T3) : t3_basic_mtf_2.01_nmc.mq4

As of snake : use any centered TMA that is multi time frame. Snake is in fact a centered TMA (different way of calculation, but the result is exactly the same)

T3 moving average volume t3_moving_volume.mq4

Reason: