T3 - page 2

T3 Sunday bars + T3 Rainbow trading system

If your broker opens on Sunday, then you're in luck. With the T3 Rainbow trading system, you can spot a reversal Monday. Use the daily chart. If the Sunday bar is outside of any T3, then it's time to reverse the trend. If the Sunday bar is under any T3, go LONG on the opening of Monday. Vice versa for a SHORT. go SHORT if the Sunday bar is on top of any T3. On the chart I marked some Sunday bars with an "S". This will improve your odd of winnings by at least 1%. Some brokers have Sunday bars are Interbank FX and North Finance. It works very well with the Yen crosses but not AUDUSD.

Edit: I haven't test this system on all pairs yet. Trade @ your own risks.

Files:

Can Someone Please Diagnose the Coding Error

This is an excellent indi as you can see. The problem is that it doesn't update properly and simply collapses right after you load it into a chart.

Any help would be most appreciated!

Best

Alpha

Files:

It's repainting. Just put it on the 15-min chart, zoom in and watch. When a new tick comes in on the 0-bar, bars 1 and 2 also change immediately.

It's possible the repainting goes back further in time but it's not so obvious to the eye.

I looked at the code, but it wasn't clear what the indicator is meant to do. It's just a bunch of meaningless variable names like e1[],c1[],n[], etc. and array assignment statements.

hth.

Thank you ALL!

Incredible the great work done here!

Best regards

Alpha

T3 DPO-v1 Issue

Thank you New Digital for the posting of several T3 indis.

T3 DPO v1 should be replaced with T3 DPO v3 which I've included here. v1 doesn't update. I found the fix on a Russian Website some time ago.

Thanks

Alpha

Files:
t3_dpo-v3.mq4  3 kb

T3 Bb Macd

Please can somebody point me in the direction of this indicator. I was browsing the forum last night and can not remeber where I saw it being referenced.

Thanx

4xtrend:
Please can somebody point me in the direction of this indicator. I was browsing the forum last night and can not remeber where I saw it being referenced. Thanx

It is in several threads and postings. Best for you to do some work and use like search feature of the forum.

ENJOY!

fxcruiser

Done the search thing.

Done that and only got a whole lot of macd threads/posts, could not find the T3 BB MACD. If I did find it I would not be asking for help - "Pretty Please"

Thanx in any case.

there is a BB macd But I have never seen a T3 BB macd.

If you put bbmacd in the search without spaces it will bring up loads.

Mart

Thanx Mart

Will do some more searching.

Reason: