I am just curious. What trader do during trading?

Hi all,

I feel very boring during trading by sitting and watching the price bar move up and down, waiting for set up to come in.

I just want to know what other trader do during trading whole day long.

Please help to advise.

Thanks

Make yourself feel enjoy trading in forex, create condition which will make us feel comfort, like listening music, any thing can you do. I also listening music when trading and when i feel bored, i will leave market for a moment, try to refresh my mind.

I have a daily job. Hence I'm a long term trader. I look at charts at night and analyze, set up positions to go. During day I don't care about trading. It'd be stressful if I cared.

When trading, i usually wait the right moment to make order. During trading, i try to makes me feel comfortable, by listening music. But i also do not want to force ourselves to keep trading when i already feel bad mood or bored because it will makes my account in freshforex get loss

Wait ... and wait ... and wait

whisperer:
Wait ... and wait ... and wait

See and wait then make order when we already find the right moment to make order. Then we also must know when we should "out", when we should close our orders.

I prefer being 100% focused when I’m trading, just watch the chart and analyze.

Greetings,

Me personally, I prefer to listen music while watching the screens with charts and waiting the moment to shot :)

The truth is that people mostly stare at the screen most of the time because even when you’re trading on a large time-frame it’s difficult to look away.

It is boring sometimes to stare only at a chart. That is why I really appreciate the experts that allows you to allocate small chart outside the platform, so you could watch/ read something else but still monitor the chart.
Reason: