Convert MQL5 Indi to MQL4 - page 2

t2g:
I thought that it works like moving average, but it draw lines too late and repaints if current price makes higher than last highest(lower than last lowest). I don't know how his EA works. maybe he is using some magic ? Trading with this indicator goes like Gannble.

Thanks for the warning

t2g:
I thought that it works like moving average, but it draw lines too late and repaints if current price makes higher than last highest(lower than last lowest). I don't know how his EA works. maybe he is using some magic ? Trading with this indicator goes like Gannble.

Those EA results can not be true then

poster:
Those EA results can not be true then

Depends

Back-test can be manipulated (that is why back-test results should be ignored). He should show forward tests

techmac:

Depends

Back-test can be manipulated (that is why back-test results should be ignored). He should show forward tests

How can it be manipulated?

I found a very interesting trade panel for mt5 and i'm asking if is it possible to convert it to mt4. I can't find good trade panel like this for free (with source code) for mt4 platform.

tradepad.zip

Files:

thefxpros:
I found a very interesting trade panel for mt5 and i'm asking if is it possible to convert it to mt4. I can't find good trade panel like this for free (with source code) for mt4 platform.

tradepad.zip

It might even be possible (since the new mt4 does have almost all necessary for that now) but needs to be checked thoroughly

mr. mladen

can you make a mq4 repaint indi to mq5?

Is there such a possibility?

suat:
mr. mladen

can you make a mq4 repaint indi to mq5?

Is there such a possibility?

There is already a repainting solar wind for metatrader 5 - no need for any new "grail"

"holy grail solar wind" not good on mt5 mr. mladen.

Getting to know a second chance, please excuse me. of course the decision belongs to the boss.

regards

hello can any body convert this indicator to mql4

this indicator is merill pattern

https://www.mql5.com/en/code/7050

thanx very much 

Files:
7050_en.zip  44 kb
Reason: