Why do people make trading complicated? - page 2

In the trading gold rush , only people to make money are site owners (brotheliers) , course sellers (map sellers failed traders) , education sellers (map sellers failed traders ), brokers , ea sellers/holy grail merchants , indicator sellers , software sellers , signal sellers (trading failures who can not trade ) , authors (failed traders write books/maps ), forex site owners ,system sellers and rebate merchants.All these failures know something better , more complicated , more sophisticated , than us new traders.

The story goes that not too many gold seekers made much money during the gold rush. Instead, those selling picks, shovels and maps did. In 2015 maps are gold if you listen to all the hype

Because they think that it must be complicated

Because they think that this is the right strategy towards success which could bring them profits, but in my opinion keeping the things simple makes everything easier.

Some traders make it complicated, because they think that will help earning bigger profits. I’ve been seeing chart with some many experts and indicators that you could barely mention the candles. I do prefer simplicity and follow the 3 rule :) no more than three indicators per chart.

i think some traders don't have sufficient knowledge..... 

Greetings :)
I suppose that many traders assume, if they add a few MA's and then couple of oscillators and volumes, they will have complete picture over the market and they will get the "perfect entry", but instead they are getting some signals in contrary and with significant delay. The indicators does not predict market direction, they just use the data already available on the chart via bars / candles ... but on different visualization.
Reason: