Do You Get THAT Feeling? - page 8

Verifiable, yes indeedy. I wanna take you to Vegas buddy

I live close to Vegas ... wait another 2 days...in original post I said 2-3 days...

jotekfinance:
Verifiable, yes indeedy. I wanna take you to Vegas buddy

I just got confirmation feeling for my previous feeling...I don't think my previous feeling is Repainting/Recalculating...

(How to Repaint According to the Bible: 12 Steps - wikiHow)

getting closer: Sweden refuses Israeli president’s plane entry into its airspace

and closer: rock Solid Politics ‏@BradCabana · 10m

BREAKING: Reporter says he just saw #Ukraine army convoy heading towards #Donetsk with 5 rockets, wide as a car. #Russia #cdnpoli #UN

and closer...................: Rock Solid Politics ‏@BradCabana · 2m

BREAKING #Ukraine army transporting 5 SS-21 ballistic missiles toward #Donetsk from the south [link to en.wikipedia.org] … #Russia #cdnpoli #UN

and closer................................... Turkish PM Cuts Ties With US, Mulls De-Dollarization With Russia | Zero Hedge

I admit...I screwed up...today is the last day of my previous premonition...and it's business as usual...nothing doomie on the horizon...

opps....could be nothing...could be something..."today we have an airliner crashing in Mali (supposedly Castro's daughter on the plane) ...

not true: Daughter of Cuban Leader Raul Castro Denies Reports of Her Death in Plane Crash | World | RIA Novosti

...may be I accepted my own defeat prematurely...

...no feelings today...just a quick observation: I hope that Messiah/Jesus is already here living under some made up name, somewhere...and ready to take CONTROL over the situation...because it looks very much like the Final Battle between Good/Evil has started...

THEY ARE ON THE MOVE: The Telegraph: In response to the sanctions, Moscow may confiscate business of BP and Shell

BUT OF COURSE THEY ARE!... Shell Leaves Business Strategy for Russia Unchanged Despite Sanctions | Russia | RIA Novosti

Files:
external.jpeg  57 kb

does "no feeling" (that something large and imminent is about to happen) can be considered "a feeling"?...

...today marks second day in a raw that I have absolutely no (THAT!) feeling about the future events...call me clairvoyant or something...

Reason: