Help to make arrow for my Rocking Strategy...............

I have done little strategy. Working well for me. Now i thought if some one can make arrow for it, that will be good arrow. 

Buy rules -

# All super trend lines crossed to green
# All super trend histos green 
# Waddah explosion green candle crossed yellow line
# Make sure trend hit at strong support line

Sell rules -

# All super trend lines crossed to red
# All super trend histos red
# Waddah explosion red candle crossed yellow line
# Make sure trend hit at strong resistance line
Files:
Capture 2.PNG  27 kb
Capture 4.PNG  22 kb

Sorry for my english

Supertrend Lines and Supertrend Histo is the same indicator. Makes it sense to have 20 instances of it for an arrow? The minimum and maximum of the Supertrend_Multiplier should be enough. Some indis are missed and the xsupertrend is an old version, I attached the nmc version.

What tf you suggest? H1 and higher? Have you a SL? The exit signal is opposite trade signal? Have you some statistical numbers for us? I know it's a bit much but I have to ask that ;)

Files:

krelian99:

Supertrend Lines and Supertrend Histo is the same indicator. Makes it sense to have 20 instances of it for an arrow? The minimum and maximum of the Supertrend_Multiplier should be enough. Some indis are missed and the xsupertrend is an old version, I attached the nmc version.

What tf you suggest? H1 and higher? Have you a SL? The exit signal is opposite trade signal? Have you some statistical numbers for us? I know it's a bit much but I have to ask that ;)

Thanks for respond krelian. super trend lines and histo both used for clear conformation. ones enough for arrow. and i add 10 amount for some times they crossing candle by candle, that times i avoiding. also for arrow ,super trend multiplier 0.3/1.0 enough. Because we want all crossing same candle with waddah explosion for entries.

I using small tf, because i trading for small expiry for entry.But it can use high tf for long run.

yes,I used exit for opposite trade signal ( waddah candles pull back )

my english very bad, hope you can understand. 

Also thanks for  new version.............

krelian99:

Krelian

Was checking xsupertrend indi after reading your post,and found a ver that plot lower tf result in higher tf chart,it looks especially coded the way.

in picture 2 instances of same indi with M15 tf and M1 tf at M15 tf chart

krelian99:

And here is arrows ver,played a bit with of MLADENs dot ver "xSuperTrend  & alerts nmc (2.01)"

krelian99:

And an MLADENs 4 tf ver

mntiwana:

And here is arrows ver,played a bit with of MLADENs dot ver "xSuperTrend  & alerts nmc (2.01)"

Don't say it. I don't work much with rainbow all-for-one-settings :)

You only need the biggest supertrend, all others are already in it, see picture.

mntiwana:
And an MLADENs 4 tf ver
@mntiwana, is that possible that arrow coded with waddah explosion line cross ?
Reason: