Something interesting please post here II - page 4

thefxpros:

Dear mntiwana, i'm trying to write you a private message but i receive an error each time. Could you please try to contact me? Need to ask you a favour

thanks 

Same with me,i got same messages when i tried to pm you,same when to mladen or krelian,looks site problem.and it is happening same with me since more than a month,though i am always login so i forget use it,if some genuine secret :) then use "mntiwana@gmail" or "mntiwana" @skype ... other wise TSD open forums are for us all.

mladen:

That happens if you are not logged in and then try to to post (among other cases)

As far as I have noticed it so far that is not a bug

I was logged, tried to logout and re-login and nothing changes.

mntiwana:
Same with me,i got same messages when i tried to pm you,same when to mladen or krelian,looks site problem.and it is happening same with me since more than a month,though i am always login so i forget use it,if some genuine secret :) then use "mntiwana@gmail" or "mntiwana" @skype ... other wise TSD open forums are for us all.

many thanks mntiwana, i try to write you on skype if you are available in solving my troubles.

my message was this:

"Hi sir,

can i ask you if you can send my your entire collection of tsd indicators through a zip file, please? i saw you have all indicators organized in folders. I recently lost all my files due to hard disk failure. Please, it would be great for me instead of downloading each indicator one by one from tsd.

Thanks and regards! "

mladen:

That happens if you are not logged in and then try to to post (among other cases)

As far as I have noticed it so far that is not a bug

It seems we can't open new private discussions. Old ones we can continue. But there are no settings for that, so something was changed from admins.

Hello people, Mladen, Mr.Tools Happy new year! wish you all the best...  Dear Mladen have you seen this? what's your point of view? By Toby Crabel, in his book

"Day Trading with Short Term Price Patterns and the Opening Range Breakout"

And the second video how to code it...

krelian99:
It seems we can't open new private discussions. Old ones we can continue. But there are no settings for that, so something was changed from admins.
You are right as i test 2 pm by old pm account and those work,appreciations to your experience/experiments :)

tampa_:
This indicator will generate historical signals and real time alerts when the following conditions are met:

BUY:
1. ADX IS INCREASING IN PAST 2 BARS
2. DMI POSITIVE> DMI NEGATIVE
3. CCI > BUY LEVEL IN PAST 3 BARS
4. APPEARANCE OF NEW SUPPORT FRACTAL(DOWN FRACTAL)

SELL:
1. ADX IS INCREACING IN PAST 2 BARS
2. DMI NEGATIVE> DMI POSITIVE
3. CCI < SELL LEVEL IN PAST 3 BARS

4. APPEARANCE OF NEW RESISTANCE FRACTAL(UP FRACTAL)

how many bars does it repaint?

Files:

This is an indicator that showing open price of daily weekly and monthly ..

it's showing all of the history.. can you add a condition that I will only see the opening line for this month this week and this day.

and if i want i will also have a condition to see this history..

thank you very much for advanced..

Files:

sadasd32cxv:

This is an indicator that showing open price of daily weekly and monthly ..

it's showing all of the history.. can you add a condition that I will only see the opening line for this month this week and this day.

and if i want i will also have a condition to see this history..

thank you very much for advanced..

short and emergency way is to color none of any you don't want,and reset back when you needs.
Reason: