MA CROSS AGO DASHBOARD

bilbao:

MA CROSS AGO DASHBOARD

not working mt4 

satishmajhwar:
not working mt4 

try it: https://www.mql5.com/en/market/product/17277

regard 

This indicator will generate historical signals and real time alerts when the following conditions are met:

BUY:
1. ADX IS INCREASING IN PAST 2 BARS
2. DMI POSITIVE> DMI NEGATIVE
3. CCI > BUY LEVEL IN PAST 3 BARS
4. APPEARANCE OF NEW SUPPORT FRACTAL(DOWN FRACTAL)

SELL:
1. ADX IS INCREACING IN PAST 2 BARS
2. DMI NEGATIVE> DMI POSITIVE
3. CCI < SELL LEVEL IN PAST 3 BARS

4. APPEARANCE OF NEW RESISTANCE FRACTAL(UP FRACTAL)

Files:

mntiwana:

Dear mntiwana, i'm trying to write you a private message but i receive an error each time. Could you please try to contact me? Need to ask you a favour

thanks 

thefxpros:

Dear mntiwana, i'm trying to write you a private message but i receive an error each time. Could you please try to contact me? Need to ask you a favour

thanks 

You only have a certain time after that your "ticket is expired". Very cumbersome, the text is lost. Copy it before sending, refresh TSD-mail page, paste it and now everything is fine. This can also happen with normal posts, but here I experienced somewhat around 30min and once 5min. Very strange.

krelian99:
You only have a certain time after that your "ticket is expired". Very cumbersome, the text is lost. Copy it before sending, refresh TSD-mail page, paste it and now everything is fine. This can also happen with normal posts, but here I experienced somewhat around 30min and once 5min. Very strange.

i just got this screen after clicking on send. 10 second to paste my message...

Files:
Screenshot_1.png  172 kb

thefxpros:

That's actually very fast :D 

A case for the programmers or his mail box is full.

thefxpros:

That happens if you are not logged in and then try to to post (among other cases)

As far as I have noticed it so far that is not a bug

Reason: