General - page 3

Hi, I have an expert advisor to buy and sell the EURUSD pair. I also have a custom indicator. Both use the same exact logic to BUY and SELL. However, the expert advisor does not produce the BUY and SELL signals in the position in the same position as the custom indicator. The custom indicator
Hi Traders, I'm having a problem on the MT5 terminal, in particular on the gold chart. All my market orders start with an automatic trailing stop loss even when 'points' is set to '0' and 'Trailing SL' is set to 'none'. This happen on any new gold chart that I open. At the moment I have two position
I am writing an EA that works based on ranges, I need to export 3 boolean variable values at predefined times to predict the next variable values preferably to a CSV to be able to create a model to predict the next variables. I researched a bit and cant find a way to export my own data while all i
Trying to verify my phone number as a seller no text messages being received via SMS also no verification number is being sent through telegram. Telegram states there is no MQL5 code for the phone number +178**5****18. This is the third day in a row I have tried to verify
Hello Dear Admin I want to upload new update for one of my products. I know how to develop an EA to pass automatic validation , I did it in first version but in new update you auto validation don't pass it. this is the error: test on EURUSD,H1 there are no trading operations test on NZDUSD,H1 there...
The best strategy currently For those with experience, I am a beginner and intermediate data requirements programmer using SQL Server and ASP. network What are its best specifications? With my thanks and appreciation to you
  error code  (2)
Hi, I would like to know how to fix an error that tells me: can't open "MT5_Timeseries.mqh" file for read (5)
  MT5 History Quality only 48%  (12   1 2)
Hi folks, So tonight I decided to do some back testing and optimisation of one of my EA's. I've been working on this one for a few weeks now Up until tonight I had always got 100% History Quality with my tick data when back testing, however for some reason tonight I only got 48% history quality This
If i understand correctly from previous forum posts, the way profit is calculated in tester is converted to your account currency based on current coversion rate and not the conversion rate at the moment of the trade. i.e. if i am testing a multicurrency ea, with account currency in USD for example
Is it possible to connect the Mobile & Desktop Demo Accounts so that I can see both on each? I was able to see them but on the desktop the mobile ones was a yellow guy icon, the account setup at instal is green And when I try to connect the desktop one it says invalid login? What do I need to do and
Hello, I want a script, in which I can open both buy and sell trades on 1 click. Can it be possible? ٰIf yes please help me. I'm using mt5
Let's say I purchased this VPS to trade my robot for FTMO (Prop firm). If I want to trade another robot for Fusion Markets (broker), Should I purchase another VPS for it? or can I add fusion market server to the current VPS
Hey everyone, I am still new to the trading world, and I bought this auto trading expert plus the equity shield and also a host to keep it running when I don't have my computer with me but I'm still losing money!! So, I think I haven't set anything up correctly. Can someone please hep this poor soul
Hi There Metatrader opens mailbox and other web links in Internet Explorer. Can I change settings so that these links are opened in Chrome
  Copying trades  (5)
Hi there, Could broker see that trader uses copy trading? If yes - how? Thanks
Dear Forum, I am experiencing an error when testing an EA in the Strategy Tester . The EA does not trade and the graph results in a flat line. I tested the same EA (with the exact same settings and data) two months ago, and it ran without errors. I do not understand why MT5 has so many bugs and
I have 2 programs open. I make changes to both of them. The * is place on each program indicating I've changed both programs. If I compile one of the programs it saves and compiles that program, but it also saves the other programs and removes the * from both programs. It doesn't compile the other
I'm trying to setup a virtual server for Vantage FX, but get the following error
Hi, I would like to know how to delete an account in MT5 for Mac OS. I know how to do it in Windows (thanks to the Windows online help that comes with the Mac version of MT5), and I know how to do it on an iPhone thanks to the many videos showing this online. I would like to know how to delete an
Hi guys, There is bulk closing in the MT5 terminal PC and mobile as well but can not see any function in python integration about this? Can anyone help please Thanks
Hi guys, How can I open 10 or 20 orders in one second in MT5 using the python API? and how can i control this folow, I mean (10 orders per second or 20 ....etc) Many thanks in advance
//+------------------------------------------------------------------+ //| YourEA.mq4 | //| Copyright 2024, Your Company | //| https://www.yourcompany.com|
  iMA Error  (2)
Dear, I am creating an EA in Meta Trader 5 and i am utilizing Moving Average but every time i call iMA() i am getting value is 10.0. can anyone help me to get rid of this error. double ma20_value = iMA ( Symbol (), PERIOD_CURRENT , 50 , 0 , MODE_SMA , PRICE_CLOSE );
How is this company? Is it reliable? How about withdrawing money? Can the leverage be 1:400 in Australia
I see some strategies (hedging, arbitrage) that close all trades from many pairs in same time. so how to backtest with many symbols in same time to strategies with many pairs combine? tks so much
Hi, i would appreciate if anybody could help me with setting trendlines straight/even in mt4. I spend too much time adjusting it it. Thanks in advance:-)
I understand that this question has been asked a lot and I have gone through all the provided answers nothing is working. All the answers are around placing MT5 shortcuts into the startup folder or updating registry entries which sounds sketchy. Placing shortcuts into the startup folder is a go-to
Hi, I logged in successfully to my MQL5 Community on my MT5 terminals. For the past three years I have been able to use the same login to login on my MT4 Terminal to the MQL5 community as well but just recently I keep getting a login failed error even though my credentials are correct. I have
  VPS failure to migrate  (14   1 2)
Hi guys, Yesterday my Berlin mql5 VPS stopped responding - no new trades, no updating activity. When I noticed the failure I immediately moved my subscription to Amsterdam 07 server and I also changed my linked mt4 account. Since then when trying to migrate my charts and EA's each time I receive
error: "Specified symbol is not selected", How can I fix it