General - page 23

Hello! I have a button on my EA that opens another chart and tries to apply a template on it. Here's the code that deals with the action caused by the button. I even wait 5 seconds after the chart opens to apply the template: if (sparam == "abreJanelas" ){ long chartid = ChartOpen ( "BMOB3"
Yes, it is dangerous and does not bring profit, Yes, it is dangerous and profitable, No, it is not dangerous and does not bring profit, No, it is not dangerous and brings profit
Hello dear teachers and friends, I am considering obtaining the source codes for my EA in the Metatrader 4 version through the Freelancer section of the Metatrader 5 version. However, I am concerned about whether hiring a freelancer and providing them with the source codes might compromise the
Hello friends I have a question, I have a paid indicator installed on my mt4.... I needed to install Windows and MT4 again... Before that I saved the mql4, profiles and template folder... After that I installed mt4 again, and replaced the folders, but the indicator doesn't work... I did this
Hey, I recently subbed to a signal and bought a vps and saw a message pop up saying " signal subscription diabled, enable realtime subscriptions in "Signal" settings. Im alittle lost as to where to find this "Signal Settings" page. Can anyone guide me to where I need to go so i can enable this
  Metaquotes Demo account  (22   1 2 3)
I have a Demo account that I use to test things on first. I want to go into the actual account and change the leverage value. But i cannot find out how? The Metaquotes webpage does not have a log in function. so where is the actual Demo account? I know I can make a new one with a different leverage...
hi admin, function =>HistoryDealGetInteger(ticket_number, DEAL_MAGIC) may have bugs. Type=sell and Direction=out, use HistoryDealGetInteger(8,DEAL_MAGIC) can get "66606"magic number(YES! work) Type=buy and Direction=out, use HistoryDealGetInteger(6,DEAL_MAGIC) cannot get the magic number?(X)
Hello, I'm running MT5 over Wine emulation plateform for Linux Ubuntu and everything works fine except the redirection from www.mql5.com website. When clicking a link to buy a product, subscribe a signal or downloading free version of an EA then Firefox say there is no application associate with...
Everytime I try it keeps leading me to the MT5 VPS, can I use that and add a MT4 account
I'm on a MT4 Platform and trying to run a virtual server on it, but to rent the vps they're payment page is stuck on processing. Not sure what to do next
  dojo candle  (5)
Hi Dojo candles not showing on my mt4 platform. Is there any way I can get them to display on chart. Thanks
I want my expert send notifications to me if order open
hi, since 4150 lan network farm hangs. i have older pc connectet. 4040 was fine. anyone else? greetings joe
I just noticed that my rating has dropped by around 20000 points recently. I wonder what might be the reason and would it be possible to restore my rating
Hi I have created a barebones EA to test onTimer and it does not seem to run the code inside the onTimer function. Here's the code: //+------------------------------------------------------------------+ //| JJ-Test-onTimer.mq5 | //| Copyright 2024, Juan Guirao | //| |
  for 403  (1)
I was able to purchase the indicator, but when I click on blue tab to install the indicator it doesn't work, here is the screen shot
Getting this error guys!!! "OrderSend error 4756 retcode=10030 deal=0 order=0 " what could possibly be wroing with this code: // OnInit function on start of the program int OnInit () { Print ( "Expert advisor is being tested - OnInit" ); double R2R = 2 ; double askPrice = SymbolInfoDouble (
Hi, in mql5 i have some part of my EA code (i will put only some parts) i have 10 icustom and 7 timeframe usage. i use onTick because i need to follow the conditions returned by these indicators within 7 timeframe on every tick. however when i set my robot only in 4 symbol because of copybuffer cpu
I am using mt5 on imac. I cannot seem to get the toolbox to expand. I can open it, but its view is really compressed, even when the window is expanded. Any ideas
  Signal Rating  (19   1 2)
Why I can not give a signal review with a rating
When I start MT5, only chart window shows, toolbar and statusbar all disappear. And I set these on and close MT5, it works fine. But they also disappear when I start MT5 again. This problem started to happen few months ago. How to set toolbar and statusbar always on?
Hello, I amnew to VPS. I have migrated my EA to VPS and can see that VPS is running. Butis there any possibility to Monitor the activity on VPS (to see the chart andwhat is going on?)  I am using a mql5 EA. Is there any possibility totest it on VPS? I tested it only on the Client terminal and...
  Neural Networks  (273   1 2 3 4 5 ... 27 28)
I tried to move some posts and threads to this one concerning the subject about Neural Networks. Just to spen some development up and keep everything in one place. --------------------- GMDH is known also as Polynomial Neural Networks, Abductive and Statistical Learning Networks
HI I've been using MT4 in my trading journey. In the desktop software, I can right click on open position, and place Trailing Stop by points. Now I just changed broker and they are using MT5. I couldn't find Trailing Stop command when I right click on open position. Is there any special option to
Hello, I have a question regarding to account. I already changed where I live and want to change my country. But I cannot get any sms verification message for my Turkish phone (the same for some of my friends) In the meantime, I don't use it for a while. Is there a possibility to change my country
Hi Guys! I need Help with the Code of an EA. So I created my EA, and Now No compile Errors exist anymore, but the Problem is, it doesnt Take any trades.. Let me summarize the Logic fast So, there is a Candle Time variable. The High and Low of the Candle will be used as Zone and then we wait for a
Hi, I have created a fully automated trading system in python, using Metatrader5 library. Do you know if it possible to sell it as an EA in the Market? Thanks Dino
Version:5.00 build 42115 Mar 2024,This version cannot connect to the proxy server. Once it is turned on in the settings, it cannot receive the market information. The market information will be normal after it is closed. Other software can connect normally using the same proxy settings, only MT5
Can anyone please help with how to configure the specified currency under the 'Mode' section when applying the custom commission settings in the MT5 strategy tester ? When I select 'specified ccy' it doesn't let me proceed when I press 'accept'. So I imagine I need to tell the system what the
Good morning, I've bought a VPS (OVHCloud) for my trading. I've installed MT5 and registered account but, when I open Market windows, the list isn't updated. Sometimes show me just 5 pages, other more and rarely complete list. Do you know why