General - page 22

Hi all, I'm trying to configure a new server ( ForeignExchangeClearingHouse-Live ) for MT4 iPhone mobile app, but it's not visible in the list, on desktop platform everything works fine, any suggestion to solve the issue? Thanks
my code just modify open order, It can not modify limit order. how to modify limit order? for ( int i = ( int ) PositionsTotal (); i >= 0 ; i--) { ulong positionTicket = PositionGetTicket (i); if (positionTicket == 0 ) continue ; if ( PositionSelectByTicket
Hello, I am trying to calculate Point Value and the code is working fine with Indicator but when i try same code with EA function it not working. Indicator code : int OnCalculate ( const int rates_total, const int prev_calculated, const datetime &time[]
Hi, I realized after upgrade to build 4231, some of the terminal cannot get state for button correctly, I am using this code ObjectGetInteger(chart_ID,name,OBJPROP_STATE) to get the button state, but no matter ther state is active or not , it keep returning 0. Can we get MQL5 team to check on this
//... (o código anterior permanece inalterado) int início() { //... (o código anterior permanece inalterado) //Verifica as condições de compra e venda for (int i = CountPeriods-1; i >= 0; i--) { time1 = iTime(NULL, ponto final, i); //... (calcular P, R1, R2, R3, S1, S2, S3, H1, H2
When I go to 'view>reports' to try to see the new reports that are described in #2 here I just get a blank screen (attached). What is the fix to be able to see the reports
  Channel Creation  (6)
Where can I see the rules of creating channels? What are prohibited and not
Hi , I need help , I have this EA code: #define MODE_LOWER 2 // Input parameters input double lotSize = 0.1 ; input int maPeriod = 50 ; input double riskPercentage = 2.0 ; input int rsiPeriod = 14 ; input int macdPeriod = 12 ; input int macdSignalPeriod = 9 ; input int bollingerPeriod = 20 ; input
Hi all, After seeing warnings in the logs about an outdated version of Wine, I went and downloaded the new OSX installer from MT5 website again and did a fresh install. All ok, except a problem is that window resizing / changing is very slow. Even with a default chart, no indicators loaded, swapping
I have noticed that sometimes when I take a trade the trade is not visible on the chart. Is there a menu I can go to for the trade so I can close the position as it is not possible to close the position through the chart. This is on the desktop. The trade is visible in the app, but I want to see it
Hello! My own expert advisor has been running reliably on the mt5 platform for months. Unfortunately, since the last platform update, my expert advisor is not running. After some searching, I found the error: ChartXYToTimePrice return error code: 4102 ERR_CHART_NO_REPLY - 4102 - Chart does not
<link to the signal was deleted by moderator> On the front page of above signal, the DD is shown as 40.2%. But when I go into the Risks tab, the max DD i see there is 10.36%. Why the difference ? Which one is correct
I have previously added several signals, am already a seller, and have a few subscribers. However, the 'Create Signal' button is missing. I have tried re-logging in and clearing website cookies and cache, but the issue persists
Since the last MT5 update, an indicator of mine which prints lines on the chart started printing lines at wrong places, like glitched lines that do not make sense and are just there. Reloading/Refreshing the indicator by quickly changes timeframes back and forth "fixes" the issue, but if the
Hello, So, statistic page of mql5 cloud page not displaying correctly. Buttons "Earned", "Avg Passes", "Avg Quants" not working when you pressed them and statistic chart is missing! https://cloud.mql5.com/en/statistics
Hi there team, it seems that no matter what i try i cannot seem to download the historical data from MT4 for nasdaq. i am deleting all the folders in history setting the max bars and then down loading the M1 timeframe. Does anyone have any suggestions of brokers with MT4 that have the data or any
Hello.. how i can make optimization same like real live trading results.. because now it totally different
hi friends. I'm new in coding. the following is part of my code, i want to caluculate the volatility in a certain period, i used Log() and Sqrt() to calculate the number. but sometimes, the outcome is negative, but it shall not be negative according to the formula. please help, i want to know why or
hi, ChartSymbol() function return error 4102 in MT5 build 4231, please advise, thanks. while (! IsStopped ()) { //printf("IsStopped"); long chartId= ChartFirst (); //printf(chartId); while (chartId>= 0 && ! IsStopped ()) { long chartId= ChartFirst ();
Hi every, I am using a trade assistant that I have bought from MQL market. That is essentially an EA which handles all the trades when placed i.e. helps sets up SL, TP, Breakeven levels all virtually so when price reaches those levels it closes them. I am looking to buy a MQL Vps so that this EA
Hi Guys, I am troubleshooting my EA as its not taking trades on the MQL5 MT4 VPS. The below directory is not on my PC and its trying to find an indicator that i use on my EA. The EA works fine in the local MT4 as i have stored the indicator KAMA.ex4 in the MQL4 indicators directory. I have installed
Every time I try to install it gets stuck at 26%, then fails. How can I fix this problem
I am currently running an EA I purchased at mql5.com on a different VPS. I want to switch to the mql5 VPS. I understand the migration etc. instructions. My questions pertain to what happens after the installation is done: 1. As I will cancel the old VPS, how to I monitor the EA? Do I install a new
What the title says. I know that there are some articles on genetic algorithm alternatives, but are far as I'm aware they aren't multithreaded and if I'm being honest I don't understand half of what they say
datetime SetOrderExpirationTime( int halfhours) { return ( TimeCurrent () + halfhours * 1800 ); } bool BuyStop_Func( double volume, double orderprice, ulong slippage, double stopLoss, double takeProfit, ulong magicnumber) { MqlTradeRequest request = {}; MqlTradeResult result = {};
I used to have Heiken Ashi candles on my MT4 app and somehow I messed up the settings when I was half asleep. Does anyone know about changing them?T Thank you
I have a MT5 platform running on a VPS and I'm no longer able to open the "My Purchases" tab or search for one of my EAs I purchased. The market tab only has a small selection of EAs and the EA I'm looking for (trying to download the updated version of the EA) does not show up. I've tried restarting
Hey guys, I am really desperate about the function ChartNavigate(). The following script should scroll to the the start of yesterday's daily candle on the m1 timeframe. The variable "pos" is absolutely correct. Why doesn't ChartNavigate() work? The chart jumps to random dates instead to the
Hello, A little confusion about Stop Loss distance with Stop Level. Which one of the following statements is correct regarding the calculation of stop loss? 1. Stop Loss should be a distance from the Order Open Price/Order Entry Price by Stop Level. Or 2. Stop Loss should be a distance from the
Hi all! I found a few similar posts (questions) with no solution: when run the same backtest two times (one after another) , the MT5 tester sometimes gives different results. The conditions (real ticks, time range, etc.) are the same. I run the backtests on my laptop. The latest stable build of MT5