General - page 2

How do I contact the Service Desk?  (165   1 2 3 4 5 ... 16 17)
I tried to upload money from my paypal account. Some problem occurred. I tried to contact service desk but there ar not link to service desk in my profile . How can I contact service desk
MetaQuotes has launched new MQL5.community information channels on Facebook, X.com (Twitter), and Telegram. These channels provide daily publications of relevant technical materials from the MQL5.com Articles and CodeBase sections. They are designed to promptly update developers on algorithmic
I have an EA running, but would like to "disable new trades" at specific intervals during the day for brief periods of time. My EA does not have this option, and I am looking for something else to do this, without affecting/removing/disabling the EA. Is this possible
Web Terminal https://metatraderweb.app/trade?version=5 it only has MT4 login
  Forecast and levels for AUD  (306   1 2 3 4 5 ... 30 31)
AUD/USD April-June 2017 Forecast: ranging within narrow s/r levels for the ranging bearish reversal or the bullish trend to be resumed W1 price is located above Ichimoku cloud for the bullish ranging market condition within the following support/resistance levels: 0.7749 resistance level located...
  Press review  (7271   1 2 3 4 5 ... 727 728)
This link provided to me by RaptorUK, give me the idea that it would be interesting to have a place here on the site to share such links. So I opened a new topic, it will be moderated to follow the rules as usual, but also about the content. Everyone can post but have to provide a quote and the...
I'm interested in MQL5 programming language. So, I need to learn it furthermore. currently I know some basics and have coded some profitable systems as well. but I need to learn furthermore. Do you have any article series to read. I looked in Articles section, but I couldn't find any series of
I love how they make it so easy to sign up to subscriptions and so difficult to find where to cancel them. I can't use the MT5 VPS service as DLL's are not allowed. My mistake. If someone can explain to me how to cancel the VPS and auto renewal plan would be much appreciated. I've spent hours
I'm providing a trade copy signal However, 2 different potential subscribers messaged me saying they tried to subscribe to my signal, but received the following error message: " Incompatible trade mode , the signal provider does not work by FIFO rules ". This doesn't make any sense because my
Hey: in my broker account information I have hedged margin = 50% (500000) same thing in MT4 and MT5 . But in mt4 terminal the hedged margin = 500000 it looks normal but in mt5 the hedged margin= 100000
How can i add a space into input, like below - Thanks in Advanced
It does not allow me to open operations from the application only from the computer, where the SELL and BUY buttons are, a message appears that says the following: Attention. The order execution price depends on the current market situation, the difference with the requested price may vary
  Webtrading  (1)
Hi, I am connecting to the web trading platform of MT5. I'd like to change my account but it seems I can not switch the server "MetaQuotes - demo" to another one. How may I change it please ? See screenshot
Hello, I'm currently following this course: link to the course I'm at this chapter: link to the chapter I have downloaded the files successfully and placed everything in the correct directories: (C:\Program Files\MetaTrader 5\MQL5). Then I created "NeuroNetworksBook" folders in each sub-folder (EA
  crypto lot size  (4)
Hi guys im new to mql5, i was searching without success how to calculate dynamic the crypto lot sizes for different pairs, but cant find any info. can someone point me the right direction or any docs about this? Thanks
We are pleased to announce the launch of our pages on Twitter and Facebook. You can now follow all the latest events in MQL5.community via these popular Social Networks. All the latest news and data on algo trading are conveniently published on a single page on social networking websites. And it's...
Hi I can't connect my mql5 profile to MT5, i have this message when i try to connect : Virtual Hosting failed to connect to server ' www.mql5.com ' ( www.mql5.com:443 send request failed [12169]) So i can't use some indicators that i bought on mql5. But i can connect it to MT4, so the problem is
  Errors, bugs, questions  (31882   1 2 3 4 5 ... 3188 3189)
Error after the CopyClose command #include <Trade\Trade.mqh> double Arr1[],Arr2[]; int OnInit () { ArraySetAsSeries (Arr1,true); ArraySetAsSeries (Arr2,true); return ( 0 ); } void OnTick () { CopyClose ( "EURUSD" , PERIOD_CURRENT , 0 , 50 , Arr1); //CopyClose("GBPUSD",PERIOD_CURRENT
I cannot buy from the MT5 store. A message appears The operation is not available. You can write to Servicedesk with any questions
MT5 , i am begginer to the trading world still learning about mt5 my quetion here , i have a demo account i want to add more symbls to mt5 for my demo account to trade live. and
When I install my bot and activate , it shows me a message that says " Alert: This broker applied slippage, need mql4 file to solve it", in the beggining I worked well, but after stop it and delete it for a short pweriod of time, I can no longer install it again, the function "ExpertRemove function
The FIFO rule ONLY applies to the SAME pair AND SAME lot size. However, in MT 4 and 5, it only looks at pair and NOT lot size to enforce the FIFO rule. This is wrong, and IMO means your product is simply broken and should NOT be used by anyone in the US. I am switching to a platform that actually
Hello Everyone, I'm writing this forum because I'm a little puzzled on why some this. So recently I have always had accounts on IC-Markets EU server but something happened with the server and we are no longer allowed to open demo accounts on it. I transitioned to IC-Markets SC Demo sever. I use an
Hello, I came across information on the EarnForex forum stating that MT4 has only 1 trade context, which is why it often shows error 146 ("Trade context busy"). On the other hand, MT5 has 8 trade contexts, making it more suitable for Algo trading because it is unlikely for all 8 trade contexts to be
Given OHLC price data and a trading strategy , we can evaluate how profitable the strategy is. We could run a historical back test in MQL5 or if you have the data in CSV format you could use a library in Python or R to backtest your strategy. But how is this being done under the hood? I want to
So today I tried renting a vps for a month trying it, tried with my cc didnt work then i tried with paypal it seemed fine till the end but it cancelled on the app its said like that and i got a notification from paypal that the transaction went through so basically i dont have a vps rn , i dont have
How do I recover my MT4 password? I can't log in there, can anyone help me? as it is impossible to receive support
I have noticed multiple times that the CPI news event is not listed as High Impact. We all know that NFP / CPI and FOMC are the highest impacting news all the time. all calendars outside marks these three events as high impact. but the MQL calendar keeps ignoring it sometimes. why is that
void OnNewCandle() { rsi_value = iRSI (symbol, period, 14.0 , PRICE_CLOSE ); } So, i have made this code (this is a custom function that run at the oppening of a candle), but the RSI is stuck to 10.0 forever. In the chart i see its updating correctly, but in the code its stuck at 10.0. Any idea
Hi all, Anyone got link to the MT5 web terminal? Thanks