General - page 12

Hey guys, I am really desperate about the function ChartNavigate(). The following script should scroll to the the start of yesterday's daily candle on the m1 timeframe. The variable "pos" is absolutely correct. Why doesn't ChartNavigate() work? The chart jumps to random dates instead to the
Hello, A little confusion about Stop Loss distance with Stop Level. Which one of the following statements is correct regarding the calculation of stop loss? 1. Stop Loss should be a distance from the Order Open Price/Order Entry Price by Stop Level. Or 2. Stop Loss should be a distance from the
Hi all! I found a few similar posts (questions) with no solution: when run the same backtest two times (one after another) , the MT5 tester sometimes gives different results. The conditions (real ticks, time range, etc.) are the same. I run the backtests on my laptop. The latest stable build of MT5
So I noticed recently that with the update, MT has removed the ability to copy signals to a demo account. Reasons why this is a terrible update: - Can no longer use a demo account with the same broker as the signal provider, in order to copy special symbols. Which I was then able to use a copy
  [request]Privacy issue  (16   1 2)
Happy new year metaquotes admins You must correct this. When someone removes you from their list they pop up in your outgoing list of requests . This is a huge privacy issue . The user should be able to freely remove anyone from their network without the site snitching them to the other person
Hello friends        I am new at this ....with axi trader and mql5. I am Canadian and was trading using the user friendly etoro platform before our Govt regs stopped that!. You could  set your  risk 25x 100x 200x ect. I am unable to find this is this format ! Also I am unable to find when i select...
MetaTrader 5 build 2190 is the last release that supports the 32-bit version. The next official release of the MetaTrader 5 platform will be available only in the 64-bit version. The 64-bit version of Windows XP was released 14 years ago. Support for 32-bit versions currently impedes the development
Hey, I bought a VPS and started it but everything is stil like i did not start it. The ping should be something like 13-14 ms but it's much higher Any ideas
Hello guys, I am just coding a little tool to calculate the position size. I always used SYMBOL_TRADE_TICKVALUE for my calculations but I noticed today that there are two different tickvalues. With some pairs both tickvalues are identical and with some pairs they are different. Can someone please
  [Solved] VPS problem (January 2024)  (64   1 2 3 4 5 6 7)
VPS is stuck at status: starting Receiving virtual server status
Hello guys... I need help managing Orders, the code so far works fine except that it seems to sleep after opening orders...its like it doesn't opening again once the SL is Hit..but the idea was to close and open on the opposite direction obviously once the pattern is detected. if
Good morning, How can I open 2 trading accounts with 2 different brokers on MT5 (using a MAC) at the same time? I want to open MT5 twice, separately for each trading account on a MAC. Does anybody know how to do this? I'd appreciate your input. Thank you
My code below calculate average price in MQL4 and it run ok on mt4, How to re-write it in MQL5. void getAveragePrice() { double sum_lot_b = 0 ; double sum_price_b = 0 ; double sum_profit_b = 0 ; double ave_price_b = 0 ; double sum_lot_s = 0 ; double sum_price_s = 0 ; double
Hello! I have a button on my EA that opens another chart and tries to apply a template on it. Here's the code that deals with the action caused by the button. I even wait 5 seconds after the chart opens to apply the template: if (sparam == "abreJanelas" ){ long chartid = ChartOpen ( "BMOB3"
Yes, it is dangerous and does not bring profit, Yes, it is dangerous and profitable, No, it is not dangerous and does not bring profit, No, it is not dangerous and brings profit
Hello dear teachers and friends, I am considering obtaining the source codes for my EA in the Metatrader 4 version through the Freelancer section of the Metatrader 5 version. However, I am concerned about whether hiring a freelancer and providing them with the source codes might compromise the
Hello friends I have a question, I have a paid indicator installed on my mt4.... I needed to install Windows and MT4 again... Before that I saved the mql4, profiles and template folder... After that I installed mt4 again, and replaced the folders, but the indicator doesn't work... I did this
Hey, I recently subbed to a signal and bought a vps and saw a message pop up saying " signal subscription diabled, enable realtime subscriptions in "Signal" settings. Im alittle lost as to where to find this "Signal Settings" page. Can anyone guide me to where I need to go so i can enable this
  Metaquotes Demo account  (22   1 2 3)
I have a Demo account that I use to test things on first. I want to go into the actual account and change the leverage value. But i cannot find out how? The Metaquotes webpage does not have a log in function. so where is the actual Demo account? I know I can make a new one with a different leverage...
hi admin, function =>HistoryDealGetInteger(ticket_number, DEAL_MAGIC) may have bugs. Type=sell and Direction=out, use HistoryDealGetInteger(8,DEAL_MAGIC) can get "66606"magic number(YES! work) Type=buy and Direction=out, use HistoryDealGetInteger(6,DEAL_MAGIC) cannot get the magic number?(X)
Hello, I'm running MT5 over Wine emulation plateform for Linux Ubuntu and everything works fine except the redirection from www.mql5.com website. When clicking a link to buy a product, subscribe a signal or downloading free version of an EA then Firefox say there is no application associate with...
Everytime I try it keeps leading me to the MT5 VPS, can I use that and add a MT4 account
I'm on a MT4 Platform and trying to run a virtual server on it, but to rent the vps they're payment page is stuck on processing. Not sure what to do next
  dojo candle  (5)
Hi Dojo candles not showing on my mt4 platform. Is there any way I can get them to display on chart. Thanks
I want my expert send notifications to me if order open
hi, since 4150 lan network farm hangs. i have older pc connectet. 4040 was fine. anyone else? greetings joe
Hi team, The current Currentime() function is getting the time but in seconds not in milliseconds, can anyone help me if I want to get the current time in milliseconds using EA. Thanks
I just noticed that my rating has dropped by around 20000 points recently. I wonder what might be the reason and would it be possible to restore my rating
Hi I have created a barebones EA to test onTimer and it does not seem to run the code inside the onTimer function. Here's the code: //+------------------------------------------------------------------+ //| JJ-Test-onTimer.mq5 | //| Copyright 2024, Juan Guirao | //| |
  for 403  (1)
I was able to purchase the indicator, but when I click on blue tab to install the indicator it doesn't work, here is the screen shot