GBP/USD forecast - page 6

It looks very bearish to me even now.

It is not going anywhere - dirrectionless

nbtrading:
It is not going anywhere - dirrectionless
Depends on the market makers

I prefer to stay neutral at the moment.

The British pound fell against the dollar on Friday. At the end of the trading session GBP/USD was trading at 1.3264, shedding 0.33%.

Key levels to watch for Monday:
Support: 1,3118; 

Resistance: 1,3564.

On Thursday, the Bank of England's Governor Mark Carney said that the uncertainty caused by Brexit, can put pressure on the UK economy for some time. To support it, the British regulator considers to mitigate the monetary policy until the end of the summer. Probably, the Bank of England in the first place will reduce the key interest rate by 25 basis points, and this will decrease the pound below $1.3.

The GBPUSD stalls at the 1.3200 level, the most relevant resistance at the moment on the daily chart is the 1.3532 level and the 1.3200 may continue acting as support.

I have a feeling that a big move is ahead of us

The British pound registered a rise against the US dollar on Monday. After a volatile session, the pound added 35 pips at a closing price of 1.3281. The graphics continue to develop under moving averages, while the index of relative strength remained on neutral territory. If prices continue to rise the pair will head towards resistance at 1.3480. On the downside, we can expect a break of the support at 1.3200.
Reason: