GBP/USD forecast - page 5

fxstrategist:
Yes, more volatility on the GBPUSD with no clear direction until it breaks the 1.4700 level to the upside, or the 1.4000 level to the downside.
The pair reached 1.4700 but then bounced off of it and now it's back below 1.4650. Whether or not this is just temporary is uncertain at this point, we'll see a lot more volatility and no clear direction in the coming days.

There is no way to forecast GBP. Trading GBP now is gambling

And it is ending in the hell hole :)

Like everyone else, I too thought there would be a major drop if Brexit actually came to pass, but I admit I wasn't expecting the drop to be that huge, though in retrospect maybe I should have. Considering the current situation, the decline is likely to continue.

It's going to be ''hard time'' for both UK and EU, they are going to be high degree of economic and political uncertainty ahead of us.

csc2009:
It's going to be ''hard time'' for both UK and EU, they are going to be high degree of economic and political uncertainty ahead of us.
I rhink that they are going to go separate ways right from the start

More than 30-year low.

I think that gbpusd asset will go up.

The drop on the GBPUSD may continue, but for now it has found support at the 1.3200 zone. lets see if it breaks that level.

Being at 30 years low, GBP is a buy
Reason: