GBP/USD forecast - page 3

GBP/USD is pretty undecided at the moment. There appears to be a double top on the daily time-frame but there's no other signal that it will start falling again.

I agree, GBP/USD started climbing today, currently at 1.46746. The sterling has been supported in recent weeks by polls showing that the remain vote is winning. Yet the pound's volatility still there, as traders are still cautious about the referendum next month. I think a reverse may happen soon and this pair will fall

The GBPUSD bounces from the 1.4700 to the downside, it may try to reach the 1.4600 level.

The pair dropped sharply today and it's currently testing the support at 1.4570. I think that if it breaks below that level it will reach 1.4520 - 1.4500.

The pair is heading toward 1.44 handle. UK better than expected PMI doesn't seem to offset Brexit fear. 

I'm still short on this pair. Not only it reached 1.4500 it broke below that level and it's still falling. I have little doubt it will reach 1.4400 and I also think it might break below that support and continue towards 1.4330.

I think the pair is too undecided before the ECB press conference today, not to mention the NFP tomorrow. No signal is very reliable right now.

Neutral at this pointl.

Good drop on the GBPUSD, Brexit seems to be taking a toll on the Pound.

Nice lower shadow on the daily candle of the GBPUSD. On the daily chart there is no clear trend, therefore the pair may go in any direction from here.
Reason: