GBP/USD forecast

I’m having a little loss right now, but I think I’ll close the deal with profit.

The pair is moving between the support at 1.4400 and and the resistance at 1.4470, we'll have to see which one of these levels it will break below or above for range to end. Right now it's a little unclear what direction the pair will take.

Good rally for today on the GBPUSD and this could be the end fo the current correction on the daily chart. The pair may go back to its bullish trend.

On chart H1 I observe the bullish trend has started with the green arrow and green-dots SAR. RSI is steadily rising to 60.10. I expect the pair to test the resistance level at 1.44797.

I’m having a little loss right now, but I think I’ll close the deal with profit.

I think it's going lower. 

The GBPUSD breaks below the 55 day EMA, just below the 1.4400 level. The bearish trend may continue, but there could also be a pullback.

You are right GBPUSD is going up strongly after testing the support at 1.43293. I think the bullish price will be dominant for some time, at least until US data are confirmed

GBP/USD is testing the resistance at 1.4500 again, I think it will break above it. If it does, next target will be around 1.4650 - 1.4660.

I think it might continue further down.

The pair is still climbing and it will soon reach 1.4600. I think it will continue rising but I don't want to open new positions before the news come out.
Reason: