USD/CAD Analysis - page 6

The retracement to the 1.3200 level on the USDCAD may be short-lived and the pair may continue lower.

There's a distinct hammer candlestick on the four-hour time-frame, it is likely it will continue moving to the upside towards 1.3140, maybe even 1.3180.

The pair is testing 1.3000 again and I think this time it will succeed breaking below that level and continuing towards 1.2940.

The bearish trend stays in place on the USDCAD, but a pullback to the 1.2900 level could cause the zone to act as resistance. The 1.2700 could be support.

The pair might be forming a double top at the 1.2900 level, and I think it may start moving to the downside again.

I’m having a little loss right now, but I think I’ll close the deal with profit.

Files:
image_200015.jpg  177 kb

There is a bullish trend developing on USD/CAD pair.

Files:
image_200077.jpg  173 kb

The pair has almost reached the support at 1.2660. Even if it breaks below that support first there will likely be a retracement first. I for one will be opening longs soon.

Looking to sell around 1.29.

The pair broke below 1.2650, the next immediate target is at 1.2600, but I think we will see it fall much lower than that level in the coming weeks. I initially thought we would see some retracement once it reached 1.2660, but apparently the bearish trend is still too strong.

Reason: