Correlation indicators - page 6

the mindex dont work on my ibfx platform (mini account) . but it does work on demo.

someone know how to solve the problem?? i tried to add "m" in the code but it didnt help.

thx

is possible to use this indicator with CFDs (example eur>crude oil)?

derekz:
is possible to use this indicator with CFDs (example eur>crude oil)?

Depends on the indicator but maybe you want to create your own index. MIndex is a formula based on US Dollar. But you could try another variables. Other indicators you could try.

Just replace the right piece of code.

EG: for Crude OIL WTI with Broco Trader the symbol is WTI.

Seek of New Correlations

Always wanted to make a post, just can't find anything interesting. But now there are some data from yesterday I want to share.

I don't know if there are guys have already getting tired with tech indicators. Let's find some new indications. Data are all over the internet, I picked the number of registered members of an international dating website to correlate major currency exchange rates. The exchange rates were provided by MSN Money Centre. I had few codes to get these two data sources synchronized, and run about 20 hrs yesterday.

The data is here, and as you can see in that a single day, some of the correlations were really high with the registered members of the international site. The data cannot conclude anything. Online dating is a world wide activity, and forex is world wide and online. Can there be some interesting theory for us to explore?

Files:

Hazel:
Always wanted to make a post, just can't find anything interesting. But now there are some data from yesterday I want to share.

I don't know if there are guys have already getting tired with tech indicators. Let's find some new indications. Data are all over the internet, I picked the number of registered members of an international dating website to correlate major currency exchange rates. The exchange rates were provided by MSN Money Centre. I had few codes to get these two data sources synchronized, and run about 20 hrs yesterday.

The data is here, and as you can see in that a single day, some of the correlations were really high with the registered members of the international site. The data cannot conclude anything. Online dating is a world wide activity, and forex is world wide and online. Can there be some interesting theory for us to explore?

Hi Hazel, thanks for the post.

I moved the thread here after wait a couple of hours. If some replies appears I will move back.

ipixtlan:
Pt.1 There is a set of correlation indicators and my translation of strategy(thanks to De Vinci )!

Is it possible to add other currencies to this indicator (Complex_Common.mq4) ?

toddanderson:
Could someone change the attached overlay chart from candles to a line

chart or give me some direction on how to do it

Thank you

How one can change the number of bars displayed by this indicator ?

Reason: