Correlation indicators - page 4

i need:

THANKS

Correlation indicator from Igorad.

Files:

Pt. 2 Strategy original Russian+ translation

Files:

Correlation strategy

Pt.1 There is a set of correlation indicators and my translation of strategy(thanks to De Vinci )!

thank u how to use it??

hi all

i have tried the indicator with the NZD/USD pair but it did show an empty field then i have tried to add the NZD/USD pair to the indicator code, but my programming skill is very very poor and it did not work.

could someone please have a look in the code if you have time and add this pair? i think its a simple task but for some reason my changes did show nothing in the window.

thank you:)

Files:
mindex.mq4  2 kb

Correlation Between Three pairs

Does anyone have an indicator or knows and algorithm that calculates correlation between three pairs at ones? For example between EURJPY, USDJPY, and EURUSD. Such correlation will only be possible on a small time frame and for a very short period of time 5-15 min tops.

Vasilyt:
Does anyone have an indicator or knows and algorithm that calculates correlation between three pairs at ones? For example between EURJPY, USDJPY, and EURUSD. Such correlation will only be possible on a small time frame and for a very short period of time 5-15 min tops.

Igorad's indicator (posted somewhere on this thead) may be modified to be correlated for 3 pairs only. It is not a problem: jusy delete all other pairs mentioned inside the code.

may be i am wrong.

Reason: