Why some people dislike trading? - page 6

People not find sure and fix earning . They think of profit and here loss make them dis heart . they have to understand the nature of this market.Traders just want high earning when they are not able to meet their scores they dislike forex. But good traders like this business.

I think most of people do not dislike Forex trading because forex is a good way of making money online. If you have knowledge and skills then you can make good profit in it. So i also like Forex because of this.

There is no forex

There is a scam called forex rigged by banks and their bosse. And when needed they release their dogs (politicians) to do the barking part

Some people dislike trading because they find it to be money losing affair and especially trading in forex is considered to be very risky. They think it is very complicated and so they feel frustrated. They think that making money in forex is totally a matter of luck. Forex trading requires hard work and dedication. People lose money because of lack of knowledge and patience. To trade in Forex, you need a lot of patience. Traders get panicked and square off their positions when they start going into losses. If you are sure about your analysis, then you should not get panicked with the short term losses and should wait to reap benefits.

Panic is the No1 reason

bingofx:
Trading causes strong emotional tension especially when you make high-risk trades and experience heavy drawdown. Most people turn into greed mode and start to gamble, blowing out their deposit. That's the main issue most people hate forex- inability to control emotions..

But people like to gamble

One thing can't be liked by everyone, just like ourself. Whatever others's comment, I always believe forex trading is fair and could archieve success through our efforts.

Even though we all are willing to earn profit but generally a profit does not provide any goo lesion that can provide a loos that we did.

Some dislikes, cause they were scamed more than once

some dislikes, well, cause they never know when to stop (got friend with this reason)

that is because they can not stand the turbulent and violent nature of trading. some people prefer the peaceful and quiet way to earn their living.

Reason: