Why some people dislike trading? - page 5

For the same reason they dislike gambling : if they saw a trader doing gambling instead of trading, why would they like it?

nbtrading:
For the same reason they dislike gambling : if they saw a trader doing gambling instead of trading, why would they like it?

Whoever had a gambler in the family knows that it is worse than having an alcoholic or some similar thing.

Actually, no traders have the capability to calculate the real faction of this market with certainly. so, as a result almost 90% traders have been failing from this trading platform due to too much volatility and unpredictable nature. In spite of having too much difficulty many traders earn huge money from this trading stage by using their trading knowledge and those are not capable to earn , only they dislike this market place.

I think it's because they expect a quick return. And when it doesn't happen they become frustrated with the market.

Usually, we believed that it is a trading platform where it is possible to make huge money within a short time. But, practically, it is not possible all due to having extremely volatility and unpredictable nature. But, if you can gather most powerful analyzing trade knowledge in this trading stage then it can be possible to make more money by Forex. In my trading life, I have overcome my financial problem very rapidly by Forex with support of EU

Why some people are posting about disliking trading on a forum dedicated to TA and trading?

techmac:
Why some people are posting about disliking trading on a forum dedicated to TA and trading?

The usual reasons ...

arigoldman:
I think it's because they expect a quick return. And when it doesn't happen they become frustrated with the market.

Yes quick return or getting rick quick is the main reason why many traders fail and then start hating forex trading, they feel disappointed as they lost most of the time using high lots for quick money.

Forex trading requires time and effort to learn to trade and money to invest. Some people are afraid of the risks involved and/or have one bad experience and decide it's all bad altogether.

In forex 90% of people lose (even more maybe). And if you are in 10% - you adore trading Nobody likes to lose. Especially when it's about money

Reason: