Why some people dislike trading? - page 2

I think without proper knowledge and market study ppl invest in forex and then loose money in market. due to which they scared to invest in forex market. If trading with experienced broker trader will not face loss.

forekx trading is high risk but is if the way...trading is simple..can profit amuch and konsisten.

Everyone likes to win. No one likes to lose.

I think most of the people do not like trading is because of they hear so many people fails any never try to attempt to know why those traders fail. To me, trading is the safest business we can ever have in this planet if we know what we are doing because we can stay aside when the market is not behaving well while other business still have to keep open their doors even the economy is bad.

To thread you must know many things that most peoples don't

And even if you are a pro you must be very careful...........

There can be several reasons for this, some might have tested themselves in forex market and couldn't do up to the task. Some feel difficult as they don't understand english a lot so they can't learn properly.

i think inexperience the most important reason for the loss in the market

most will dislike trading because one must be strong enough to suppress one's ego, trading hurts & challenges & will force us to dump our theories & push us out of our comfort zones....

There is too much talking about what brokers are doing. That is one probable cause

Right, I'm not sure if brokers have such a big role to play, it's ultimately the trader alone..

Reason: