Have you lost hope on forex? - page 2

I cannot say I’ve lost my hope in Forex. I have experienced quite a number of losses and I’ve been in situations when I’ve been thinking about giving up but at length I think that you should be persistent and persevering in order to succeed. Therefore regardless of the failures we should retain our hope and keep on going.

How can you lose hope? I mean is so dynamic market it is changing every millisecond. If you lose it for sec at the next one, it will come back :)

When you have regulators imposing such ridiculous restrictions as the Turkish CMB just did – lowering leverage to 10:1 and setting a minimum deposit to $13,500, it’s hard not to lose hope sometimes.

mlawson71:

When you have regulators imposing such ridiculous restrictions as the Turkish CMB just did – lowering leverage to 10:1 and setting a minimum deposit to $13,500, it’s hard not to lose hope sometimes.

OMG that is insane :/ 1:10 leverage and 13,500 minimum deposit. Thanks god there are still Brokers with normal/flexible conditions that are keeping my hope alive :)

I am ever lose hope in forex and vacuum on certain time because always fail, but then wake up again and try again

if having capital then will trade but if no capital only look on the chart

LazarR:
OMG that is insane :/ 1:10 leverage and 13,500 minimum deposit. Thanks god there are still Brokers with normal/flexible conditions that are keeping my hope alive :)

The Turkish Forex broker industry is resisting this regulation as best as they can, but I am not sure how successful they’d be. I don’t know CMB decided to do this, it will only drive people to use offshore brokers and expose them to greater risk.

I have never lose hope, as I do lots and lots of practice a lot. Knowledge and experience and skills is what makes you a successful trader.

mlawson71:

The Turkish Forex broker industry is resisting this regulation as best as they can, but I am not sure how successful they’d be. I don’t know CMB decided to do this, it will only drive people to use offshore brokers and expose them to greater risk.

I do agree, it will definitely make more traders to invest their funds in foreign companies. Hope they will find better conditions. With reachable minimum requirements not 13,500 min dep :)
Reason: