Have you lost hope on forex?

In real life Forex trading is an entrepreneurial effort with a long term focus, with the realities of toil, hard work, continuous effort and uncertainty, need for lucky breaks and the always looming possibility of ultimate failure or success, due to internal or external factors that change the whole time.

It is the same as in life : periods up, periods down. If you let the periods down win, than better not to start forex

I haven't lost hope but I do know that achieving the goal that I set out for myself will take years upon years of hard work. But hey, nothing worth having comes easy. So keep your hopes high and work hard.

No, or else I would not trade at all

Still I am not so profitable but good enough to trade breakevenly. I never lose hope of being a successful forex trader. That is not so far away.

Never ever! I am making every day money on Forex. why should i lost my hope? No, no, no..Just be smart and everything gonna be fine..

gregg32:
Never ever! I am making every day money on Forex. why should i lost my hope? No, no, no..Just be smart and everything gonna be fine..

Totally agree with you. If we lost hope in forex we even not following these threads.

I had ever lost hope for Forex. But when I realize that if I just surrender to my inability, I will gain nothing. Therefore I had to move ahead and to keep on learning until I am able to work out my trading skills. From thence I am motivated and never ever want to give up easily on something.

I've been trading full time for many years and my success is due to learning every aspect of the forex and taking several courses followed by finding a mentor that was extremely successful and patient. I use proper money management and will not touch anything less than the 4h chart. I took no short cuts and have developed a few successful trading systems that I always shared for free. My biggest advice is to absorb as much as you can about the forex, find a successful mentor and don''t abuse money management rules.

No I never lostmy hope .I face loss many times .it motivated me to find the right way of trading . I again started demo trading to see where ismistake .I improve my trading and learn risk management which was the main cause for loss in trading.

seekers:
It is the same as in life : periods up, periods down. If you let the periods down win, than better not to start forex

Thats the good spirit and every trader should believe on it so that they will never give up in Forex although ups and downs is the part of life.

Reason: